facebook

need more then one?

by: Recs

If you have one rec for each house but are hoping to get in a specific one, Zeta, do you need 2 recs for that house?

Posted By: Recs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

This has been answered before. Would it kill you to scroll a little bit?

The more recs, the better. If you know another Zeta alum personally, then yes totally I would go for another one. Same for every other sorority. Don't just stop at 1 rec for each house if you could easily get more. That being said, if you have exhausted every source and could only get one per house, then that's okay. But make sure you've actually exhausted every source, because a lot of people think they have when they haven't.

Most of the time an "information only" rec (from someone who doesn't personally know you at all) won't really do much. But if you can get multiple recs from someone like your moms best friend or your teacher or a lady in your church or someone who can actually say that they know you or your family and who can rave about how great you are in their rec, then yes, get more.

By: Guest
by: RecsJul 8, 2015 9:24:37 AM

Thank you! I'm still looking and will going to try to find as much as I can!

By: Recs
#2  by: Rec   

If any PNM is having trouble finding recommendations then a good place to start is your local Panhellenic. Most towns have an alum chapter nearby and probably have a website or Facebook page. Do your homework and look for them. Don't just give up and hope you don't need one.

By: Rec
by: RecsJul 8, 2015 9:22:33 AM

I haven't given up! I Don't have any non active Greek in my family and not many in my hometown but I will keep looking! Thank you for the advice!

By: Recs
#3  by: ???   

Wait people TRY to go Zeta?

By: ???
by: WelllJul 9, 2015 11:05:52 PM

I think ??? Was saying that people seek out every house at MSU. And since they don't automatically seek out a "top 4" house, does not mean they should be criticized. She never put down a single house. So maybe you, ahem, should reread comments before you get defensive.

By: Welll
by: Exactly Jul 11, 2015 2:58:12 AM

All I was saying is that not every one going into recruitment is wanting the "top 4" sorority at MSU, according to GreekRank.
I never mentioned which sorority I was in, or which sorority I was singling out .

By: Exactly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.