Mid Tear
DDD, Phi Mu, Pi Phi
Bottom Tear:
ADPi, ZTA

Posted By: lala
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ranks   

Phi Mu, Tri Delt, and Pi Phi are not on par with each other. Phi Mu is above both of them and in it's own tier below Chi O DG and KD. Tri Delt is below Phi Mu and Pi Phi is below Tri Delt.

Top:
Chi O, KD, DG

Upper mid:
Phi Mu

Mid:
Tri Delt

Lower Mid:
Pi Phi

Bottom:
Zeta, ADPi

By: ranks
by: SmhJun 17, 2015 3:26:00 PM

Learn to spell. And let this die.

By: Smh
by: @SmhJun 19, 2015 9:48:51 AM

Just wondering.. what did she spell wrong? All of the words look correct to me. However, she did execute a grammar mistake-- its not it's.

By: @Smh
by: IJun 19, 2015 10:27:39 PM

think she meant to reply to the thread and not @ranks comment, considering the fact that OP spelled tier wrong.

By: I
#2  by: .....   

Before judging and ranking something, please check your spelling. It's tier, not tear. Thanks!!

By: .....
#3  by: Omg   

This is laughable. Stop stirring the pot. This an an old arguement.
Top- Chi O, KD, Phi Mu, DG
Mid- Tri Delt
Low- Pi Phi, Zeta, ADPi
Everyone knows this to be honest and true. Has been for years.

By: Omg
#4  by: New additions   

I added new honors to the post from last year that covered top honors over the past 6 years, now 7. It's obvious that 4 chapters have been the consistent leaders over the past 7 years. Take from it what you want but the numbers are real. Those same chapters lead the campus in involvement also.

By: New additions
#5  by: Um   

The ranking has been and will continue to be:
Chi O
KD
DG
Phi Mu
Tri Delt
Zeta
Pi Phi
ADPi

By: Um
by: WithJun 17, 2015 1:22:41 PM

The top four interchangeable however you prefer it!
Judging from all accomplishments it is just as wearily
Kd, phi mu, chi o, dg!
All even

By: With
by: @WithJun 17, 2015 1:31:57 PM

Those 4

By: @With
by: @WithJun 17, 2015 1:37:01 PM

Those 4 are not interchangeable. Look at the post on achievements/honors over the past 7 years. Like it or not Chi O stands out above the others. Not everyone likes them or wants to admit it but year-in year-out they are the leaders on campus. It will take a years of mediocrity to move them from the top spot.

By: @With
#6  by: Yep   

Sounds like a proud Chi O mom or alum!

By: Yep
by: No way to knowJun 17, 2015 5:03:26 PM

but can you argue her point and prove her wrong? They have more members in most of the organizations on campus and top grades for years. I don't like it but I agree with her at this point. You have to admit after their success in 2013/14 we were all saying this year "we don't care who wins as long as it's not Chi O."

By: No way to know
by: uhJun 17, 2015 5:05:17 PM

I agree that Chi O takes the #1 spot. But it's not by a landslide. They are right in line with KD and DG with Phi Mu slightly under those 3. But if I had to choose a top out of KD Chi O DG, it would be Chi O. The girl above is correct, look at that post saying the achievements.

By: uh
#7  by: Spelling   

The original poster spelled tier incorrectly as tear. A tear is a fluid that falls from your eyes for various reasons. A tier is a level achieved.

By: Spelling
#8  by: Let's be nice   

The top 3 are Ch O, KD, and Phi Mu. Dg is a very close 4th. The reason DG is in this spot is they nominate their own candidates for contests that are supposed to be totally greek run. In other words, when the top three candidates are announced for a contest, and a dg is not in a spot, they will run separate. This does not support greek unity and simply makes the other groups not take them as serious. There are some wonderful girls in dg. I preffd dg but that one thing really stood out to me during rush. Sorry. This fact cannot be argued and is well known. Ok...ready, set, go, on the debate because I'm sure some dg will defend this practice.

By: Let's be nice
by: That's fineJun 19, 2015 11:28:25 PM

And that's your opinion, but a ton of people still l consider the top 3 to include DG because they have historically been a dominate chapter. I would rank them in top 3 for involvement and tradition. That's just me. You can do you though no one is going to attack for it.

By: That's fine
by: @Let's Be NiceJun 22, 2015 10:20:49 AM

You know, I was going to disagree with you because the top rankings have always been the same. But I have to say, I am hearing more out of Phi Mu now than I am with DG. I think with DG's continuous lack of Greek unity it is finally bringing them down. Top girls are still pledging them, but I think it's more for tradition purposes.

By: @Let's Be Nice
by: MmmmJun 22, 2015 10:44:54 AM

I've always thought that phi Mu received top girls as well. That's never been arguable.

By: Mmmm
by: LolJul 13, 2015 6:17:06 AM

That's a joke lol. The majority of people don't consifer phi mu a top house. Look on pretty much all previous posts phi mu is almost always listed below DG, KD and CHI O and whenever it is listed with them is is almost always disputed. If a house has to be constantly disputed about if it is a top house or not.... It's probably not !

By: Lol
#9  by: Bottom   

Every one agrees with the top 4 are interchangeable-- but I think it is Chi O, KD, Phi Mu, then DG.

But what about the so-called "bottom" sororities? No one ever seems to care to continuously argue which of them is better. My opinion is DDD, Pi Phi, ZTA, and ADPi.

By: Bottom
by: @BottomJun 22, 2015 10:45:11 AM

I agree. I think Chi O and KD are interchangeable, and then Phi Mu and DG are interchangeable, depending on personal preference since they're different, but behind Chi O and KD.

And I think the bottom sororities go DDD, Pi Phi, ZTA, ADPi.

By: @Bottom
#10  by: Tier   

Not tear. One is about rankings or cake layers,, one U.S. about crying. Jeesh!

By: Tier

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.