facebook

2014-15 annual review

by: OP

Just a quick overview of chapter achievements over the past year. I have only included campus events/competitions that are the most talked about by sorority members. If I omit anything please add it but please don't add a link to you sorority's list of accomplishments from their website since very few of these are up to date and because we can look on the website if we want to see a detailed list.

I'm not trying to make anyone made ... just listing what I have seen and found on social media.

Posted By: OP
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: @!!!!   

Sorry, that was me. I was scrolling through on my phone and I accidently hit the thumbs down. I didn't know how to undo it!! I was hoping nobody would notice haha

By: @!!!!
by: @!!!!Jun 15, 2015 10:00:07 AM

Uh, and I replied in the wrong spot. I just need to get off this website! Bye.

By: @!!!!
#12  by: Hey   

According to a poster above, no chapter should bring up any individual honor or accomplishment. So don't be happy about any of your chapter's fun and great things they are doing or won. There's always a bad apple.

By: Hey
by: YesJun 15, 2015 3:57:02 PM

I am the bad apple. I am also the original poster and did the post specifically for on campus achievements. Sorry if you don't like my comments.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.