facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 21 of 24
#201  by: @@HILARIOUS   

Call it NOW if that is what you're planning on doing. That will stop all the drama & questions. If Chi O does not plan to take full upperclassman quota, then say so - so no one can say you "didn't make quota." If Chi O had said they had no intenion of taking full upperclassman quota in 2009 or in 2010 or in 2011 then nobody would've said a word. But, the fact that Chi O treated the process as if they were intending to try & make upperclassman quota makes everyone think that failing to make quota was not on purpose.

Just erase all doubt and let us know now whether or not CHI O is planning to take full quota.

By: @@HILARIOUS
#202  by: FINE!   

Listen up girly! I am a Chi Omega and I am an officer. It has been NO secret that Chi Omega was not taking classmen because every SEC chapter disregards this quota. This year Chi Omega will take the upperclassmen we decide we want, just as in years past. If that is not as high as quota, then so be it. We do not do anything to please anyone and will not be bullied into members we would not normally take to appease anyone. The end. Now MOVE ON HONEY!

By: FINE!
#203  by: @FINE!   

hee hee - just as I thought. have fun failing to make quota again.

i could see it if there were not enough highly qualified upperclassmen women to go around, but honeypie - there are more than enough for every chapter to take the upperclassman quota if they can achieve it. chi o has just not achieved it. and if you are being told anything different, you're being lied to. recruitment is tough - we all know that. but to just say you didn't 'want' to take quota is, well,...do you seriously realize how completely crazy that sounds? i mean, you would NEVER EVER dream of voluntarily not making freshman quota...so what in the world are you turning your noses up at sophomores & juniors? that's just nonsensical...and that's why no one believes you.

fact is, there are plenty of outstanding upperclassmen women to go around...the only question now is if chi o will be able to successfully recruit enough of them.

By: @FINE!
#204  by: KoolAid Drinkers   

Keep on drinkin that red Kool Aid, Chi O. Just go right on ahead.

By: KoolAid Drinkers
#205  by: Do you   

people really think that your low rankings and twists on the truth really hurt Chi O? A group as well established and respected as they are laughs at the things you post. Whatever, keep on hating because you are only proving that they are tops due to your obsession with them.

By: Do you
#206  by: HEY   

Hey - if Chi O doesn't want to take upperclassmen, don't give them a hard time. Let them dig their own graves. It'll come back to bite them - sooner than later - and then you'll get to say "told you so." Let them go right ahead acting stupid & neglecting upperclassmen. They're the only ones who'll suffer for it...everyone else will be laughing all the way to bid day.

By: HEY
#207  by: Hey    

folks, the sororities across the SEC who don't take upperclassman quota by choice are doing just fine. You can hate on them all you want, anf make as many comments as you want but you only make yourself look obsessed, petty and jealous.

By: Hey
#208  by: @Hey   

Strong groups can and do take quota in the SEC...whether it's freshman or upperclassman. Both are important and valuable. Chi O would never dream of "voluntarily" falling short of freshman quota - and that's why it makes no sense that they're claiming to do it on purpose with only 1 group of rushees. And it's why nobody believes them that they "chose" not to make quota.

By: @Hey
#209  by: @@Hey   

your comments completely entertain me! Keep it up! You make us all laugh.

By: @@Hey
#210  by: @PDelt   

poser

By: @PDelt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.