facebook

transfer

by: pnm

I am transferring out of state and I am legacy for a sorority(i don't want to name the sorority because I don't want to give myself away).

Will I have a shot at getting into a sorority or will none want me because I will be an upperclassman?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @transfer   

I went through recruitment as a transfer and I think my experience went the same as those who were a freshmen. It helps a bit if you have a good GPA when transferring because a 3.5 transfer GPA is slightly more impressive than the 4.0 high school GPA. You have 3 years instead of 4, but upperclassmen are less likely to drop (not a huge difference but there) than those who went through it as a freshmen just for fun. So that's are both positives in your favor!

By: @transfer
#2  by: pnm   

I am an upperclassman too.

I am a legacy to Phi Mu... is there any chance or no because I don't have any connections?

By: pnm
#3  by: Iegacy   

I am a legacy from out of state and was older and received a bid! Definitely rush if you are liked have a good resume and no bad rep you will be fine!

By: Iegacy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.