facebook

starkville

by: Ole Miss fan

I know this does not pertain to greek life but I have a quick question. If I come to Starkville on a game day weekend or something to visit my MSU friends in my car with an Ole Miss license plate and stickers, will drunk people vandalize my car? This might be a bit of a stupid question and I know I would never do this to a MSU fan's car in Oxford, but drunk people can be very stupid......So do you think its a bad idea or am I just being paranoid?

Posted By: Ole Miss fan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ????   

My dad is an Ole Miss fan and has parked his car with an Ole Miss tag all over campus for ball games for 4 years. Not a single thing has happened to his car. Ever.

By: ????
#2  by: Is this a real question    

No one is going to do anything to ur car chill lol

By: Is this a real question
#3  by: OP   

Yes this is a real question! I figured it would be fine but I just wanted to make sure...you never know how drunk people can be! Thanks!

By: OP
by: @ opMay 18, 2015 12:15:46 PM

Have you ever seen a car be vandalized on Ole Miss' campus that belonged to another school? The same goes to your car at another school. We might not care for Ole Miss, but rivalry isn't worth paying damages or going to court because of vandalizing a car.

By: @ op
by: OPMay 19, 2015 6:02:11 PM

No I haven't, thank goodness. I honestly did not think it would be a problem but I wanted to see what people would say about it to make sure. Of course no one would do something like that on purpose over a rivalry, but people get REALLY drunk at football games sometimes and don't really know what they do next!

By: OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.