facebook

by: ?

if the current top 4 (XO KD DG phi mu) weren't at msu, who do you think would the the top house? this is a question just for fun. I'm just curious as to what people will say!

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Tri Delt is next in line, and could easily pass Phi Mu once they get a new house if Phi Mu doesn't get their crazy party girls under control and start retaining members.

By: .
by: YesMay 1, 2015 12:30:44 AM

Tri Delt is next but doesn't come close to Phi Mu in terms of involvement. Tri Delt also has more retention issues than Phi Mu so that part of your comment was off too.

By: Yes
by: .May 1, 2015 1:06:01 AM

Every group loses members but Phi Mu consistently has maybe 30 seniors. They are becoming more and more involved and their girls are friendly, down to earth, and diverse. These are the qualities that people like. With a new house Tri Delt could easily sky rocket, and I'm sure any negative comments are from girls who are scared they could lose their spot to a house they ~feel~ is beneath them.

By: .
by: @.May 1, 2015 8:00:07 PM

Ummm, no mam. I am a member of one of the other 3 listed as top. I really like Tri Delt and Phi Mu is not a favorite but I disagree. Tri Delt has a bigger issue with retention than Phi Mu.

By: @.
by: HajaMay 1, 2015 9:56:02 PM

Not

By: Haja
#2  by: ???   

Can this simple question be answered without mentioning phi mu? The question wasn't about them. Someone has to always try to be negative toward them. Truth be told tri delta could sky rocket passed anyone!

By: ???
by: What?May 2, 2015 8:46:32 AM

No way a new/renovated house helps Tri Delt skyrocket past any group. Be realistic... Chi O is one year away from a bigger renovation than Tri Delt, DG is renovating, KD has a huge, beautiful house, Pi Phi's house is great and very new, and Phi Mu is about to begin a huge renovation/addition. The only houses not renovating are ZTA and ADPi.

I am SO glad that Tri Delt is doing this great renovation... they need it AND deserve it but in no way do I think it will "skyrocket" them past other groups!

By: What?
#3  by: Lol   

Tri Delt's 6 million dollar renovation will put them at the biggest house on campus so maybe they will "skyrocket" they deserve it

By: Lol
#4  by: Drop it   

Since yall are bad mouthing phi MU in their academics and partying ways, let me defend them since no one else is that much. Many of them have GPAs of 3.5 or better. That means a those girls are studying to make their grades. Also, while every sorority has girls that party, including phi mu, this group also has a huge group that are involved in campus policy making and government. I don't see Tri Delta with as many senators. I think TRI delta is a solid group. They just aren't as involved. Let's get our facts straight before you say phi mu has a problem with their "partying ways."

By: Drop it
by: @drop itJun 25, 2015 8:28:22 AM

So let me defend Phi Mu....by throwing another house under the bus. Great tactic. You could have spared the last bit and just listed Phi Mu's accomplishments. They have a lot and should be proud. But the second you tossed mud on Tri Delt, you personally lost my interest.

By: @drop it
by: Wait!!Jun 25, 2015 8:32:22 AM

Someone is defending th

By: Wait!!
by: Wait!!Jun 25, 2015 8:36:52 AM

Someone is defending a sorority, BUT that's not allowed!!! Well according to the people blasting someone for defending Chi O. I see NOTHING WRONG with defending a group!! Keep it up! We all need to not be bullied for taking up for a group when extremely negative comments are made about it!!!

By: Wait!!
by: @Wait!! Jun 25, 2015 6:53:09 PM

Did you read ANYTHING I wrote back to the person defending Phi Mu? Because if you did, you would have agreed with me... I said Phi Mu has a lot of accomplishments and should be proud of every single one of them. And they should have posted them....just left out the last bit about Tri Delta. Phi Mu has every right to defend their house, but the way to defend your own house is to talk positively about it, NOT put down another house. Otherwise you are doing the same thing someone just did to your house! Thank you, come again!

By: @Wait!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.