facebook

sororities

by: Seriously though

There are NOT 4 great sororities here at Mississippi state. There are EIGHT amazing, wonderful groups of girls on this campus and that is downplayed so so much on this website. When y'all post things online that basically ignore the value of half of the sororities here, PNMs see that. What if a girl feels most at home at one of the sororities considered middle/lower tier, but because of all this tier nonsense she chooses a sorority that y'all seem to think is somehow "better," but she doesn't feel at home there? No sorority is better than any other. They're simply different from each other. Y'all fight and argue over rankings so much. Rankings DO NOT matter. Sisterhood matters. Enjoying our college years matter. Loving our sisters matters. Being supportive of the entire Greek community matters. Please quit prettily fighting over which houses are considered "top tier". They are all top tier in their own ways. Greek life is about finding a home on campus and doing good things and finding friends to last a lifetime, not all this silly arguing over which group is best.

Posted By: Seriously though
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Mmm   

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

By: Mmm
#12  by: ole timer   

I was Chi O in college. I have kept in touch with a few but I am closest to a friend that was in different house Tri Delt. As freshman pledges we were in a dorm with other houses so I met DG, Phi Mu, etc. and keep in touch with them too. I was a legacy and loved being in my house for the tradition but I had so many friends in other houses and many that were not greek.

Please Please Please do what feels right to you, no one else has to walk in your footsteps and make friends. If you do what is right for you, you will be happier and it will show - try not to let friends influence you nor the dumb posts here. I have been reading posts to get a feel for MSU greeks because my daughter is coming of age. Im not sure I would want her to pledge at MSU. It is sad for me to see so much negativity. It show a lack of confidence in the person (they think demeaning others will build themselves up) and immaturity. The real value is to have a good group of friends to experience college life with. The real world does not care about what sorority you were in but how you treat people. Most people don't even admit they were in a sorority because of the kind of comments you see here.

By: ole timer
#13  by: JCD   

Can the same be said for frat houses? Do girls look at frats this same way?

By: JCD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.