facebook

actual rankings

by: Nope

Kd/chi o/ DG (these 3 are interchangeable)
Phi mu

Middle
Tri delt
Zeta
Pi phi

Bottom
Adpi

Posted By: Nope
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mostly correct but..   

Chi o, DG, phi mu and KD are all top. All four of them are interchangeable !!

By: Mostly correct but..
by: AgreeApr 20, 2015 8:19:16 PM

They are all top sororities at state. It honestly just comes down to personal preference !

By: Agree
by: NoApr 20, 2015 8:20:42 PM

No they are not. Phi mu is top but they are just simply not on the same level as the other 3. Still a good house but they slightly lag behind Kd,chi o and DG

By: No
by: Open your eyesApr 21, 2015 1:13:37 PM

Yes they are all 4 interchangeable. You know it and so does everyone else. Look at your leaders on campus. Not one of those groups has more of any one leadership or voted honor than the other! From homecoming to student organizations ....it's a draw! Just comes down to personal preference. Just stop this stupid argument.

By: Open your eyes
by: Disagree Apr 21, 2015 6:24:22 PM

Zeta is a solid middle tier house. Pi phi is floating between bottom and middle. They are not close to catching up with zeta just yet.

By: Disagree
by: @Comment #1Apr 22, 2015 6:15:17 PM

PNM listen up! This comment is the truth! All are interchangeable and its your personal preference.

By: @Comment #1
#2  by: But really....   

There isn't just one house in the bottom. Pi Phi is bottom still because they are just so new like ADPi.

By: But really....
by: @But really....Apr 20, 2015 9:04:02 PM

I don't hear many bad things out of Pi Phi.. they just don't have stellar involvement. ADPi has had several reputation ruining things happen to them. I would never say Pi Phi is at the top, but they are not at the bottom.

By: @But really....
by: GdidbvdkkdbdvApr 20, 2015 11:02:44 PM

Yes there is just one house. Pi phi has cute girls, good grades and are well liked on campus. Adpi takes grade risks and Known for being the awkward and weird house on campus. Adpi is not on the same level as Pi phi. I mean Pi phi is defiantly are no where near as good as zeta but are also defiantly not lacking as much as adpi is. Also next year with KKG colonizing adpi and kkg will make up the bottom tier and pi phi will remain in the low middle tier.

By: Gdidbvdkkdbdv
by: Huh...Apr 21, 2015 9:20:07 AM

I wouldn't say that Pi Phi isn't near as good as Zeta. That's pretty far fetched. Now saying Pi Phi isn't near as good as Chi O would be a true statement. Zeta still isn't a super desired sorority and they take way more out of state girls than most chapters.. including Pi Phi.

By: Huh...
by: @huhApr 23, 2015 5:37:30 AM

so you're saying zeta isn't as good a house bc they take out of state girls? So out of state girls are inferior to Mississippi girls???

By: @huh
by: @@huhApr 23, 2015 10:08:56 AM

I did not say ZTA isn't a good house. I'm not a ZTA so I can't speak for their accomplishments.. But I know they've strived to better their name and involvement. However, way over half of their pledge class is OOS. There is nothing wrong with that! But girls from Mississippi or OOS girls that have alumni parents are more likely to pick another sorority. They have ties to Mississippi, come from known families, and are more likely to stay in the state after graduation.. So they're desired.
The in-state and OOS conversation has been beaten to a pulp, but the bottom line is that it is more likely that OOS girls don't know or haven't heard the rumors of ZTA's past so they're likely to pledge.

By: @@huh
by: @huhApr 24, 2015 5:18:24 AM

I'm sorry. I'm not sure I understand what you were trying to say in your original comment. I thought you were clearly saying that Zeta was not as good a house because over half their pledge class were OOS girls. I'm not sure why you brought that up if that was not the point you were trying to make. And I'm sure the subject has been beaten to a pulp, but once again you were the one that brought OOS girls up and when someone questioned that you seemed offended. I understand connections among people that know each other and have ties to certain houses playing a part in pledging a certain house. That's how it all works, but what I don't understand is proclaiming that taking OOS girls diminishes the quality of the house. Also, why does it matter if your members stay in the state after graduation? I am not a Zeta either, but I feel sorry for the good girls that are in that house trying to make it a great house only to have the "past" constantly thrown in their face. At what point do they overcome that? Also, I am not an ADPI or a Pi Phi but those poor girls are constantly reminded they are the "new houses" so they are not "top" and will never have a chance to be unless some other sorority is formed to take their place. It just seems a shame that there are a lot of great girls been labeled for things beyond their control. It says a lot for State as a school that girls would want to leave their own state to attend school here but then they are not worthy of the "top" houses.

By: @huh
#3  by: Gdidbvdkkdbdv   

Next years rankings

Kd/chi o/ DG
Phi mu

Middle
Tri delt
Zeta
Pi phi

Bottom
Adpi
KKG

By: Gdidbvdkkdbdv
#4  by: classless people   

Whomever is still posting this stupid crap, you apparently have a lack of class. There are many many MANY young ladies that chose phi mu over the other three sororities listed as "top". On that same topic, there are young women that chose one of the other groups you listed in lower "tiers" over the "top 4". How do you think this makes these ladies feel about you? That you are a faceless, classless bully? Yay for you putting down the entire greek system. Can this stupid arguement of tiers stop? This is a ridiculous arguement. I love all eight of these groups and have served on committees with people in each one. I hope you were raised better and realize you need to stop this.

By: classless people
by: FYIApr 22, 2015 12:15:53 PM

When someone gives an opinion that Phi Mu is not on the same level as Chi O/KD/DG they are nit bullying anyone. They are stating their opinion! Just because their opinion is different than yours does not them a bully!

I for one think that Phi Mu is very close to equal with the other three groups but member retention is still not as high as the others. This alone holds them back (my opinion). I am not bullying. Just saying what I believe to be true as others have done.

Resorting to name calling to defend a group is never a good idea.

By: FYI
#5  by: bulldawg   

these are the real ranks

By: bulldawg
#6  by: Heard it   

DG is required to get on here and post at least once a day!!! They have to keep saying over and over again that they are a top three house.... Bahahahaha!!!
Pnm's, when you're on campus you will see for yourself!!! There are 8 great sororities!

By: Heard it
#7  by: Ok hahahaha   

Keep telling yourself that

By: Ok hahahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.