facebook

super bull dog

by: Pnm

I'm going down for super bull dog weekend for preview day. Is a sun dress and wedges acceptable for that? And I'm going out with some of my highschool friends and then some of my friends who are in sororties at Msu. How should we act at frat parties? Obviously we shouldn't get biligernt but is some drinking okay? Should we avoid talking to guys? What are the should and should nots of this weekend

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Advice   

You will not be allowed in sigma chi due to an underage drinking incident on All Sig Day. Don't try to act like you're already in college. You're not.

By: Advice
by: @HaApr 6, 2015 2:14:34 PM

Hun, you can take that fake ID and your attitude down the road to community college because nobody in a sorority will be okay with it.

By: @Ha
#2  by: Ha   

Don't mind the first post! Some girls are just catty but seriously most sorority girls here are super nice and love helping out our possible future sisters !! Anyways sun dress and cute flats or wedges would be good. This is ur first impression! For frat parties Id stick with the girls your staying sith at Msu. Focus on Meeting their friends and other girls in sororties and not so much getting drunk or talking to boys. Drinking is okay, just don't be sloppy. Be nice and friendly. Don't dance on raised surfaces or bring Ny negative attention to yourself. Keep it classy. Focus on making a good impression and not just the partying aspect. Plenty of my friends have their highschool friends or younger sisters come up and visit and go out with them. I did it when I was a senior. It's a normal thing to do and a great way to get a realistic view on what actually going here will be like. Please don't feel discouraged by the previous poster. Dont think we all act like that!

By: Ha
#3  by: No   

Okay, this is obviously a joke. Home girl saying that you are 18 but have an ID.. that is NOT something that you advertise to ANYBODY. You shouldn't even brag about that! Super Bulldog weekend is a weekend for you to have fun and meet sorority women, but this is also a weekend for them to meet you. Think of it as pre-rush. If you are drinking, they will take notice and they will take that back to their chapters! First replier is right, do NOT try to act like you are already in college.

By: No
#4  by: FYI   

To get into sigma chi, you must have an MSU college ID as well as a real license that says your 18 and a student there. Your attitude will get you cut. You may want to rethink rush and maybe a senior college altogether. You need to mature.

By: FYI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.