facebook

going bidless?

by: nervous

There is a good chance I may transfer to MSU as an out-of-state student. I will be a sophomore/junior depending how credits transfer. I have a 3.9 and great involvement and I am also a legacy to Phi Mu. However, I know my options are extremely limited.
How many girls go bidless each year? I'm open to any sorority who will take a chance on me too.

Posted By: nervous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Confused   

What do you mean you'll be a sophomore or junior ? is this ur second or third year at a college? That's what makes you a sophomore or junior in sororities eyes. If ur a junior meaning this is ur 3rd year and ur 20 or 21 you have about zero chance. The sorority ship has sailed. Your whole pledge class will be 18 year olds. I don't know why you would think that's fun anyways. If your a sophomore in college meaning you're like 19 and you still have 2 years left of college, ur options will be limited but some places still take sophomores. It just depends, but you have a change

By: Confused
#2  by: @nervous   

Okay, do not listen to "Confused". They obviously have no idea what they are talking about. Probably another high schooler making comments.

For one, now that you have given your class standing, GPA, and legacy status, it will probably be easy to figure out who you are during recruitment. My best advice is to stay off this website, go through recruitment, and be yourself. Yes, most top chapters may cut you, but you can still have a chance at any sorority if you keep your options open. All chapters take at least 1 or 2 upperclassmen (including transfer students) and some take more. Just enjoy yourself and have fun meeting new people!

By: @nervous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.