facebook

hey guys

by: Out of Town

I'm traveling in for the big game vs Auburn this weekend and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the best college bars in town are with a little description of each. Thanks!

Posted By: Out of Town
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: BarHopper   

It depends on your age. If you're over 21, the Cotton District would be your best bet. There are 7 bars in that area: Stagger In (only one 18&up), Gringos, Champs, Two Brothers, Commodore Bob's, Bin 612, and Drifters). Bin 612 is probably the most popular because it is the most spacious, but all are a good time. It's a matter of personal choice
If under 21, the Dawg House would probably be a good option. It just reopened and has 3 floors and several bar areas. It's located in downtown Starkville.
There are a few restaurants in downtown Stark that also have a bar at night, but those are not as popular on the gameday nights (Upstairs at Restaurant Tyler, Old Venice, Rosey Baby, Mugshots, etc)
If you're still down to party after the bars close at 1 a.m., your only bar option is Cowbells. Cowbells is located outside of Starkville city limits in the Highlands. It's a country-ish bar, but it's the only one open til 3 a.m.

Hope this helps!

By: BarHopper
by: uhOct 8, 2014 12:14:00 AM

where is two brothers? maybe i'm stupid but i've never been nor heard of there and i go out all the time.

By: uh
by: BarHopperOct 8, 2014 9:51:15 AM

It's behind Drifters, like across from Commodore Bob's

by: BarHopperOct 8, 2014 10:00:38 AM

Their Twitter: @Two_Brothers_

It opened in late July. They sell wings and stuff but it's a bar at night.

#2  by: Which bar?   

Which bar do the easy freshman girls go?

By: Which bar?
by: ....Oct 8, 2014 1:04:58 PM

Dawg House and Ricks then Cowbells late night. Those are the only ones 18 and up. Lots of freshman will be at frat parties because its harder to get in places underage here.

By: ....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.