facebook

sorority stereotypes

by: curious

What are the stereotypes of each sorority?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Typically   

There are TONS of types of girls in EVERY house, so take any stereotype with a grain of salt. The best girl you'll ever meet and the worst are in the same sorority. And one girl NEVER defines an entire sorority. So in alphabetical order:
ADPi: This is a mixed bag of every kind of girl because they are new and haven't been on campus long enough to find a set personality yet. But very involved and starting strong.
Chi O: Typically go for the "best all around" kind of girls. Girls are extremely involved, have great grades, and can be social but are very put together and classy. Very competitive.
DDD: A good group of involved, outgoing, and down to earth girls. They can be friends with anyone and have a laid back personality.
DG: Similar to Chi O in that they have very involved, smart, and social girls. About half are very conservative and classy and half are social butterflies that go out, so a good mix of personalities there. Also very competitive.
KD: Similar to Chi O and DG with very involved, smart, and social girls. Some are conservative but their predominate personality is super outgoing social butterfly. Also very competitive.
Phi Mu: Very outgoing, bubbly, and pageant/cheerleader type personalities. The most social girls that know everyone. Also involved and competitive.
Pi Phi: Similar to ADPi because they are second newest, but have a good mix of different personalities that can blend in with anyone. Very social and laid back.

By: Typically
by: TypicallySep 29, 2014 8:03:41 PM

I am a Zeta so I am not listing my own group, but this is how I objectively see the personalities of the other houses. I loved all going through rush and love where I ended up and I've gotten to know so many great girls in EACH sorority from classes, organizations, and living on campus my freshman year.

By: Typically
#2  by: <3   

I appreciate that all the above comments were well thought out and positive. Kudos!

By: <3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.