facebook

next year

by: Pnm

Just wondering, what housing do you ladies suggest for freshman?? what are the popular dorms and are Coumminty bathrooms the way to go if you want to make friends faster ??

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Girl.....   

If you're making friends in a community bathroom you need to re evaluate life.

By: Girl.....
by: UmmmmSep 18, 2014 9:32:57 AM

Okay no. Literally every college I've visted with friends everyone says to get a traditional style dorm because it's the most socail type of dorm. Like at arkansas everyone goes for Reid which is a female coumminty bathroom, or at ole miss the popular ones are Martin or Crosby which are both traditional dorms both popular purely for the aspect that those types of dorms you meet more people. I seriously don't understand why everyone on here is so rude, is it impossible to keep ur mean comments to urself and idk be helpful???

By: Ummmm
by: UmmmmSep 18, 2014 9:43:29 AM

And I need to re-evaluate my life because I think making friends with the girls on my floor would be easier because you literally see them all the time , whenever you get ready to go out, or when ur helping a drunk friend, or even just brushing ur teeth. like Are you stupid? It makes perfect sense. You see the girls on ur floor all the time so you make more friends.

By: Ummmm
#2  by: FYI   

There are very few dorms at State with community bathrooms. The huge majority of freshman girls want in the new dorms with private baths. It's easy to meet girls because you see them in the hall all of the time. I understand your concern but that's not how it works at State.

By: FYI
#3  by: Oak hall   

We would be in the dorm but a GDI burned the dorm. Loving LaQuinta Life!

By: Oak hall
#4  by: Hm   

I loved living in a dorm with a community bathroom. They're also significantly less expensive. Cresswell has a great community and Hull has a great location. Would also recommend Hathorn. Whatever you do, DON'T LIVE IN RICE.

By: Hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.