8.ATO
9.FIJI
10.PI Kapp
11.Delta Chi
12.Farmhouse
13.AGR

By: ok
by: phi delt lolSep 12, 2014 12:14:55 AM

phi delt should be 10th they literally took everyone this year after being on probation for hazing. good numbers, bad guys

By: phi delt lol
by: RankSep 13, 2014 2:51:28 AM

This is how things stand after this years rush.
Kappa Sig/Sigma Chi tie for top
SAE/ Pike toss up for 3&4
KA, 5th
Phi Delt,6th
ATO, 7th
Lamda Chi, 8th
FiJi, 9th
Phi Kap, 10th
Delta Chi, 11th
Farmhouse,12th
AGR 13th

By: Rank
by: Rush Chair's girlfriendSep 17, 2014 3:55:25 AM

SAE got some pretty terrible guys, they gave out the most bids by far out of all the fraternities. As much fun as it is to make fun of Phi Delt, they did not hand out tons of bids even though they knew they would struggle because of probation, and they got great kids because they're still a good fraternity. Sigma Chi and Kappa Sig obviously did the best overall because they usually get whoever they want. KA also did really strong this year. Say what you want about Pike, but I doubt they're anything special, they'll always have their middle tier reputation with their middle tier guys. Also Lambda Chi didn't even get the best pledge class on skid row so they couldn't possibly be even close to 6th best.

By: Rush Chair's girlfriend
by: @@rush chairs girlfriend Sep 17, 2014 2:57:00 PM

I agree with everything accept lambda chi did not have a good rush. Usually lambda chi gets a lot of guys but the guys are really weird, however this year they only got like 23. And I'm sure they're as weird as ever

By: @@rush chairs girlfriend
#2  by: Enough   

Why is this same question posted over and over?? It's not like anyone's opinion is going to change every two days. And I doubt Phi Delts guys are that bad. I've heard that Phi Delt and Kappa Sig have the best pledgeship now because of being watched closely.

By: Enough
by: Wtf are you talking aboutSep 13, 2014 4:18:41 PM

If by "best pledgeship" you mean no pledgeship, then yes you are correct sir. But having a real pledgship is what makes fraternities what they are. Kappa sig is a t shirt social club

By: Wtf are you talking about
#3  by: Johntravolta   

Sae will take anyone. The boys they took couldn't get bids at any other house. That's an awful p,edge class.

By: Johntravolta
by: QSep 27, 2014 8:37:51 PM

I don't know most of the SAE new guys yet but obviously you're just threatened by them. They've always gotten good guys who have always decided between top houses.

By: Q
#4  by: Hello   

Everyone

By: Hello
#5  by: A friend   

SSAE has a weak pledge class

By: A friend
#6  by: Girl's view   

Sigma Chi
Kappa Sig
KA
SAE
Pike
Phi Delt
Fiji
Lambda Chi
ATO
Pi Kapp
Delta Chi
Farmhouse

By: Girl's view
by: Another Girl's ViewOct 3, 2014 11:16:43 PM

Close but not quite! This is how it should be:
Sigma Chi
Kappa Sig
SAE
Pike
KA
Phi Delt
ATO
Lambda Chi
Fiji
Pi Kapp
Delta Chi
Farmhouse
Sigma Nu
AGR

By: Another Girl's View

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.