facebook

pledges

by: Lalala

I've had almost a month seeing all the new babies, and this might be tweaked after everyone settles into new involvement, competitions, etc. but the PCs are shaping up to look like this:
Chi O>DG>KD>DDD>Phi Mu>Zeta>Pi Phi>ADPi

Without any major shake ups this semester this is my prediction for what it will look like at Christmas break.

Posted By: Lalala
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Please stop...   

To whoever this is, pledge, active, alumni, independent,
Whether you are attempting to persuade others to believe in the superiority of your sorority (more specifically your pledge class) or just trying to stir up trouble by creating an entertaining thread with girls - or their mom's - making ridiculous comments, please stop. The mature Panhellenic Greek actives among us are insulted by this tactic and know that it is only written from the perspective of one person. Every person - and I mean EVERY person - has a different opinion of what is important in a chapter and by virtue of their experiences would prefer certain chapters over others. No one should ever forget that everything on this website is anonymous and nothing is definitive. Please don't indulge "Lalala" by responding with "rankings". Be better than that. Now go enjoy game day! Hail State!!!

By: Please stop...
#2  by: @please stop   

Perfectly said!

By: @please stop
#3  by: In hindsight   

it really makes sense that Phi Mu's bid day was baseball themed - "Sliding home." To be a member you also have to slide into the bed of a baseball player.....even if they're taken!!! Too bad this means Phi Mu is sliding down the ranks.

By: In hindsight
by: OmgSep 8, 2014 7:03:26 PM

Are you kidding me .... This is the best middle school post I have ever seen!

By: Omg
#4  by: High school   

Please tell me you are all freshmen. Truth be known anyone of you that posted a response to any of this is pathetic. No bragging rights for any of you. "Insight" you are the most immature of all.

By: High school
#5  by: hahahaha   

Seriously if I had a dollar for every time a Phi Mu was "the other woman" in someone's break up.....honestly the largest group of girls that don't care about other girls there is. Not all of them of course, but there's a few every semester ad that's way too many for it not to be a trend! About time someone called them on being cleat chasers and cheaters.

By: hahahaha
#6  by: Oh my   

Wait....is this a high school site?

By: Oh my

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.