facebook

hotness scale

by: Jacktown

I've been in a fraternity at State for 2 years and I'm bored enough to actually want to post something now. At a party or swap all I care about is how hot your girls are, so here's how most guys probably see it. Yeah there are some trolls in the hottest houses and some 10s in the uglier houses so overall.
Phi Mu>DG>KD>XO>DDD>Pi Phi>Zeta>ADPI

Posted By: Jacktown
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Cool story bro

By: .
#2  by: Aw thanks!   

But has anyone ACTUALLY seen a troll in even "the hottest house?" Because I haven't found one among the drop dead members of Phi Mu!

By: Aw thanks!
by: p l e a s eJul 14, 2014 11:01:33 PM

ple ase please pLeAsE PLEASE try harder.

By: p l e a s e
#3  by: Proof    

That the frats don't care about anything but looks. Maybe you should care more about intelligence because looks only get you so far.

By: Proof
by: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Jul 16, 2014 12:35:06 AM

The top four listed by "Jacktown" for looks also have the 4 highest GPAs. And involvement. And numbers. And retention. So maybe everyone else should try to better themselves instead of acting like this is a shallow way of looking at things because face it, at MSU the best girls all around only rush top 4.

By: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
#4  by: Hohhot   

I think the fact that ALL sororities had above a 3.0 gpa, says there are no dumb
Groups. All of or sororities are smart and beautiful.

By: Hohhot
#5  by: nope   

Not how I see it!

By: nope
by: AwesomeJul 15, 2014 2:13:29 PM

Good for you!

By: Awesome
#6  by: O. K.   

Because we all believe a guy really posted this ... I guess desparate times call for desparate measures

By: O. K.
by: HmmmJul 16, 2014 5:55:20 PM

It does sound like something Phi Mu would do. But idk it does sound like a guy.

By: Hmmm
#7  by: @hmmmmm   

Really.... You just sounded ridiculous. To call out 1 group. You are desperate. We all know this site is anonymous. Could be anyone from any group. Could be a mom, chi o, pi phi, kd, blah blah blah!

By: @hmmmmm
by: HonestlyJul 16, 2014 7:51:25 PM

Your response to "hmmmmm" is more ridiculous because of your over reaction to their post. ... Learn to relax and let things go. Can't wait to see if/how you blast me for this comment or if you can actually refrain from any response.

By: Honestly
#8  by: @honestly   

Yours is just rambling nonsense,

By: @honestly
by: HahahaJul 17, 2014 10:04:41 AM

Oh thank you!! I knew you couldn't resist ... priceless

By: Hahaha
#9  by: @haha   

Welcome. Couldn't resist. Priceless.

By: @haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.