facebook

Kappa Delta standards

by: Payt

I’ve been very surprised over the last few years of the girls that KD gives bids to. Their standards have dropped so much over the years. Just not even the same kind of girls.

Posted By: Payt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Canton   

One of their girls literally just had a baby while still an active.

By: Canton
by: DApr 29, 2024 3:50:58 PM

Cry about it

By: D
by: Ur a jokeApr 29, 2024 9:41:32 PM

The baby is crying enough for everyone

By: Ur a joke
by: 🤨Apr 30, 2024 3:27:04 AM

Not defending KD by any means, but that girl is not an active nor does she go to state still.

By: 🤨
by: Gi Apr 30, 2024 8:47:02 AM

What does it matter that she had a baby? Genuinely curious. She is an adult woman

By: Gi
by: WellApr 30, 2024 9:31:19 AM

I think what she means is KD is not vetting their prospects enough. It is more important for retention rates for a sorority to have girls committed to staying all 4 years of college. It helps financially as well and just looks better overall.

By: Well
by: SrslyApr 30, 2024 5:25:04 PM

I mean what are they supposed to do? Predict the future? It’s not about seeing how many 4 year girls you can get, it’s about including people who you would want to be sisters with, this is just a weird take

By: Srsly
#2  by: Joke   

Are you even in a sorority? Ask any alumni or advisor of a srat. It 100% has to do with a members potential to stay all 4 years. If not, a sorority will decline in its quality of characteristics it looks for in a member.

By: Joke
by: Ur the jokeMay 5, 2024 12:38:32 PM

Tell that to all of the girls who openly plan to go to nursing school after 2 years. You’re either a washed up alumni or you’re in a bottom house who thinks they know everything about the tops houses. I did recruitment for 3 years, never once did we not consider a girl because we didn’t think she would be a 4 year girl

By: Ur the joke
#3  by: Nickname   

The amount of girls sent to standards this year is crazy

By: Nickname

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.