Delta Delta Delta-3.36
Pi Beta Phi-3.2
Zeta Tau Alpha-3.13
Alpha Delta Pi-3.07

Posted By: Here they are
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: How   

did someone post this? Where can it be found?

By: How
by: I believeJun 30, 2014 5:16:37 PM

It was sent out to the all the presidents and advisors

By: I believe
#12  by: Guess   

Who cares! As long as each sorority is above a 3.0. I can guarantee a pnm does not care about a tenth of a point above a 3.0
Yes there is a difference in even a 2.9 all because it starts with a 2.
But all 3 point something is a 3 point something.
All should be proud NOT just chi o.

By: Guess
by: @GuessJul 1, 2014 1:04:59 AM

I don't think there is a single post which states that a PMN will make her final decision based a sorority's GPA. I also see several posts say that Chi O, KD, AND DG have the right to be extra proud of consistently having the top 3 GPA's. Yes a 3.0 is good but a 3.4 or 3.5 is MUCH better. 3.4 and above = Honoraries and the Dean's list/President's list. 3.0 = ???

By: @Guess
#13  by: Sorry    

Good try..... The only reason this was put up was for pnm's.
Glad it's here so they can see just how close all 8 are and how extra proud they should all be. Won't matter at all to brag highest gpa when it's easy to see it's only 10ths of points between all 8! Hahaha..... Extra proud!

By: Sorry
by: Aw okay.Jul 2, 2014 7:41:07 PM

You and you're low GPA house can keep telling yourselves that. There's a reason GPAs look almost identical to ranks. Houses that get their first choice on girls get the smartest, most involved, and best girls.

By: Aw okay.
#14  by: @aw ok   

I like your word "almost identical"
Because we all know this is just grades not
Real rank!

By: @aw ok
#15  by: Unity   

Can we all just be proud that our NPC sororities are above a 3.0? That's a GREAT accomplishment! I know it makes for a competitive environment, but please, let's support each other and continue to prove that sorority girls are not only involved, gorgeous, and philanthropic, but also intelligent!

By: Unity
#16  by: Well   

Not really. The difference is the same. Doesn't matter if it's one girl or 250. Especially when grades are a part of the selection process. Everyone should have joined with a descent high school gpa.

By: Well
by: Uh....Jul 15, 2014 8:11:13 AM

Descent? Do you meant decent?

College is a time for new beginnings. Therefore, you can only judge a HS GPA so much. I know girls with 4.0s in high school that ended up having a 3.2 GPA in college. Take everything with a grain of salt and judge a PNM's character then her academics.

By: Uh....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.