facebook

phi mu

by: wonderinggg

what are girls like at phi mu?? like what are most of their personalities like? and don't self rank, and hate (unless it really is true).

Posted By: wonderinggg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Love!   

I preffed Phi Mu and DG, and I ended up putting DG first but I still really love Phi Mu and have several really close friends that went Phi Mu! From my experiences during rush and getting to know members from different organizations and mutual friends, I think they are really nice girls. Obviously I don't know all of them, but everyone I do know is very smart and put together and involved. Phi Mu's seem to be very bubbly, pretty, and never meet a stranger. We have a lot of fun together and there's a big group of us, mainly other DG's, Phi Mu's and some KD's that are all really good friends and we really love and support each other. I think that's important to know because this website really makes it look like certain houses are super competitive against each other or rivals, and maybe in small ways or at certain times, but honestly every sorority girl at MSU has a best friend in another sorority and it's not an "us against them" mentality like this site makes it look like.

By: Love!
by: :( May 18, 2014 8:53:56 PM

I wish this post was getting the positive attention it deserves. The posts people comment on are controversial and filled with drama. But one post from sorority to sorority in support goes unnoticed, sad! I'd like to say as a Phi Mu I really appreciate the kind words and want to reiterate that the drama on this site is 90% fake and a handful of girls saying the same things over and over. Daily life on campus is much different and most everyone, even in what Greek Rank claims are the controversial houses, supports and loves each other. Pan Love <3

By: :(
#2  by: GoGreek   

Form your own opinion of them when you go to their house and actually talk to some of the girls during recruitment.

By: GoGreek
#3  by: Positive   

Just like girls in all of the other sororities, the ladies of phi mu are great, involved, talented leaders. Not sure why you would ask about one group in particular other than to start drama, but phi mu is supportive of all the sororities at msu. Like the person above said....wait and form your own opinion when you get on campus.

By: Positive
#4  by: love these girls   

I went with another sorority but phi mu was in my top 2...they are very bubbly, talkative, and pretty! They are open to having friends in other sororities...I have tons of Phi Mu friends and love them to death!!

By: love these girls
#5  by: Pref   

The reason pref night is so hard is because girls are usually torn between 2. Which means they have all types of girls in all sororities! I was torn between 2.... Chose phi mu, but still have great friends in the other "top " sorority. Trust me they are all great groups, just find your fit. I did and am loving it!

By: Pref
#6  by: ...........   

The kind words from "other sororities" on here are almost as fake as Phi Mu's.

By: ...........
by: be sweetJun 1, 2014 12:38:06 PM

Please be sweet. Maybe the kind words actually are from other sororities...If this post were about another group, I would say kind words about them in a heartbeat. All of the sororities are great, and I think it says a lot when another sorority writes nice things about one another. I'm sure everyone can pick out at least one girl who they love from each group.

By: be sweet
#7  by: ????   

There is simply no reason to ask such a question other than to create drama ...

but my answer would be that the girls in Phi Mu are just like the girls in DG, KD, Chi O, ZTA, Tri Delt, Pi Phi, and ADPi! Every sorority has "mean girls", "beauty queens", "smart girls", "athletic girls", "involved girls", "wild girls" .... the list could go on and on.

By: ????
#8  by: It    

would easier to say nice things about Phi Mu if their members were nicer to non Phi Mu's. Just because you don't obsess over pink things and Sigma Chi's doesn't mean you aren't worth the time.

By: It
#9  by: Phi mu   

???? Is right. There are ALL types in all sororities. Phi mu does love pink just like chi o loves owls, kd loves green and dg loves anchors. Phi mu girls ( just like all the others) love their philanthropy and loves having swaps with other sororities. Comment #8 is trying to stereotype 300 girls. Kind of immature to say ALL phi mus are not nice to non phi mus. I am in another top sorority and I have phi mus from my home town that I love! we have lots of phi mu friends! We are very supportive of each other. We are cheerleaders together as well as roadrunners, fashionboard and Pom squad.

By: Phi mu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.