facebook

2013-14 sorority year in review

by: MSU

Someone did this last year and I thought it was a good way to show the accomplishments of each MSU sorority. I know there are tons of accomplishments for each group that I do not know about so please add them as appropriate. I hope this post will be used only to build up groups not tear any down. Also I did not post the placements for each individual competition (banner, basketball tourney, lip sync, etc) but the overall winner. If I make a mistake or omit anything please make the correction!

Posted By: MSU
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: :)   

Silly

By: :)
#12  by: keep it up   

Thanks for adding the full list for DG and Phi Mu! You're right, love seeing all the greek leaders. Can anyone provide a compiled list for each sorority? We have a good start on the others but obviously things are missing and I'd hate for all your hard work to go unseen! SO proud of this greek system guys!

By: keep it up
by: MSUJun 13, 2014 6:48:18 AM

Some groups do not have full/updated lists on their website. A few with great involvement don't list them at all. PNM will be able to find out about each groups involvement during recruitment.

By: MSU
#13  by: Miss Mississippi   

MSU Greeks and non-Greeks were well represented at the Miss Mississippi pageant this past weekend:

Chi O had 1 member - finished as 1st alternate
Phi Mu had 3 current members and 1 alumni - 1 member was 2nd alternate and the alumni made top 10
ZTA had 1 member
DG had 3 members
ADPi had 1 member

There were 2 MSU non-Greeks - 1 was crowned Miss Mississippi and the other was 4th alternate

Chi O and Phi Mu were also represented with 1 member each in the Miss Mississippi Dancers

By: Miss Mississippi
by: ^Aug 6, 2014 11:26:10 AM

Why would you brag about being in pageants? That is embarrassing!!!!

By: ^
by: @^Aug 6, 2014 4:46:59 PM

Because there is room in the MSU Greek system for all types of outstanding women and there is nothing embarrassing about winning thousands of dollars in scholarship money!

By: @^
#14  by: Good post    

This is the type of positive information which should be shared about MSU Greeks! Proof that all groups are wonderful!

By: Good post
#15  by: NRD   

Looks like MSU Greeks are super involved on campus.

By: NRD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.