facebook

Zeta and it’s history

by: Gina

No one ever picks zeta as their top sorority. You usually go zeta because you just landed there. The members are not engaged with their sorority at all. That is why they struggle. A girl lands there because she has some kind of scandal in HS or she was too shy to stand out during rush.

Posted By: Gina
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bruh   

what did you gain by posting this? like you wasted your time to go on a website and talk badly about a group of girls and try to tear them down.. are you ok? maybe fix your own insecurities instead of letting them out anonymously on girls who did nothing to you. i’m in a different sorority but i still know so many girls who loved zeta during rush and chose it and i almost did myself and still love so many of them. get a life

By: bruh
by: Ashton WSep 18, 2023 4:08:21 PM

I actually got a lot out of this.

By: Ashton W
by: @ashton wSep 20, 2023 1:37:46 AM

lol what did you get out of this? that’s pretty weird to say about one person’s anonymous opinion on a website just talking bad about a group of girls 😂😂😂

By: @ashton w
#2  by: tf   

I actually wanted zeta and they were my first pick, but they dropped me after philanthropy.

By: tf
by: MereSep 19, 2023 6:54:36 AM

I doubt that.

By: Mere
#3  by: contraction vs possesive   

Are you actually a university-educated individual and don't know the difference between it's and its?

By: contraction vs possesive
by: !Oct 1, 2023 8:53:16 AM

YES! Thank you!

By: !
#4  by: weirdd   

ok gina LOL. are you ok? what happened to you that made you so full of hate for other women for just existing?

By: weirdd
#5  by: Choices    

If you are left with ZTA and Pi Phi on Pref
Zeta is the party girls choice
Pi Phi is the mixed bag choice
Nothing wrong with either sorority. It is where you fit in best.

By: Choices
#6  by: Bruh   

I am just saying all of the zetas that I know act like they are an msu zeta. so zad but zo true zluts

By: Bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.