dg/kd/xo
pm/adp/ddd
zta/pbp/axo

If u don't agree then u don't go here

Posted By: Emms
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

While I agree with the rank, it needs to be pointed out that most of the girls are from MS and they are triple++ legacies to one of the "top" houses and THIS is what makes them desirable and seen as top.
ALL houses are great! The mid houses all fight for the same girls. People come on here and say each house has a "vibe" but tbh if you lined up all the girls in every single house you wouldn't know who is who. So many of us are friends and get along. Pan love to ALL the houses.

By: Truth
#2  by: so i said it    

Nope not at all you got top 3 all wrong. SOOOOOO SICK OF this and no I do not go there, but I keep up and see post and know things so well you are wrong wrong wrong.

By: so i said it
by: @so i said itSep 5, 2023 6:04:15 PM

ummm, you admit to not going to state but you have an opinion? maybe you would like to tell us your thoughts on world peace, if elvis is still alive, or explain astrophysics. Your opinion on all of these is tantamount to your opinion on sorority ranks.

By: @so i said it
#3  by: I don’t go here    

Hahahah sure you don’t!

By: I don’t go here
#4  by: shut up   

15 Likes in 2 hours. Ain’t no way.

Boom boom girly.

You aren’t with Phi Mu, DDD, or ZTA.

By: shut up
by: LmaoSep 6, 2023 1:39:02 AM

Not sure you can read time or count. 2 hours? It's at 16 likes after 10 hours. What you sippin girl

By: Lmao
#5  by: BOOM BOOM   

Omg adpi plssss get a life y’all are obsessed with this site. No matter how many times you self rank on here it will not make you mid or compare to the top houses you’re calling “mid” 😭😭😭😭😭

By: BOOM BOOM
#6  by: Yesss    

Spot on rank, although axo is doing great and will likely pass pi phi and zeta in 2 years. A new house is really all they need.

By: Yesss
#7  by: Active   

Literally only freshmen care about "ranks" and after that no one pays attention or cares.
The "top 3" are home grown girls with lots of in house friends. You might care initially if you were dropped by them, but if you stick it out you will find a home that you love. There is every type of girl in every house.

By: Active
#8  by: Gurl   

Yesss gurl. So true

By: Gurl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.