AXO

Posted By: Sorry
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Phi mu could probably be in that middle group with zta and ddd

By: Well
#2  by: why   

Why call out Phi Mu don't you think the other 3 have issues also? I am sick of this and why rate them anyway from what I see they are all the same just have a different color scheme, but all take good girls. Realize your life is about to get a lot more complicated in a few years and this really has no input on it . I am sorry you feel like you have to dog out others to make yourself feel better.

By: why
#3  by: dreamin gurl   

zeta is livin on this site rn

adp passed u a long time ago
and pm switched from a looks house to a mainly friend group from the coast 4 yrs ago

By: dreamin gurl
#4  by: Yup   

This is how everyone on campus but ADPi sees it lol

By: Yup
by: AgreedSep 3, 2023 7:50:43 PM

Everyone sees them as the same as tri delt. Couldn't believe how many gorgeous girls they got this year!!! Two years in a row they stole from top houses. They got gorgeous cheer and dance team girls this year too.
Good for them!

By: Agreed
by: @YupSep 4, 2023 7:58:43 AM

I'm a DG from MS and can promise you that everyone sees ADPi as a desired house. I feel like you either got cut from them or are a house that completes with them for girls. That's the only reason to rank them lower than on the same level as PM or DDD.

By: @Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.