facebook

POLL: Which is better, Adpi or phi mu?

by: Question

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Portia   

Come on. Phi Mu girls are way hotter and more top shelf.

By: Portia
#2  by: Lala   

I think this would be a better poll if it was tri delt vs phi mu. Adpi is doing incredible but I still think that tri delt and phi mu edge them out just slightly

By: Lala
#3  by: Totally different    

The two are very different. Phi Mu wants to be known as the hottest girls on campus and dates the baseball players. ADPi wants to be known as all around girls next door. Both great sororities but totally different. Still , DDD, Phi Mu and ADPi are middle tier. Just attract different type of girls.

By: Totally different
by: @totally differentAug 27, 2023 5:59:04 PM

over the past 3 years phi mu has taken a totally different approach to recruitment. they no longer seen as the pretty girl house. zero wrong with that! more than half of their pledge class comes from the coast and small towns and that's from pulling in all their friends.

ddd, phi mu, and adpi are all really strong houses

By: @totally different
#4  by: Lmao   

Y’all are delusional it is not even a question.

By: Lmao
#5  by: Charms   

Phi Mu way higher.

If you like a tall glass of socially awkward. Adpi is a good house.

By: Charms
by: ? Aug 22, 2023 6:52:38 PM

I don’t think ADPi will respond so I will. I’m a former gamma chi and I love this group of women. Very diverse group of majors and come from all over the country. They would not fit in with superficial group. Stay with your vibe and they will stay with theirs. Two great sororities just different vibes and goals

By: ?
#6  by: Cheetah   

Phi mu rocks it haaaawt. Girls are on fire!!!

By: Cheetah
by: CheetahAug 22, 2023 4:50:15 PM

One from Biloxi is on fire. Nice girl, too.

By: Cheetah
#7  by: Nah   

Coming from someone that rushed this year. The ADPIs I talked to seemed desperate for me to like them. Phi Mu was more laidback and had real conversations that made me like them without trying so hard.

By: Nah
by: Interesting Aug 23, 2023 9:44:54 PM

I had a different experience. I felt disconnected from
Phi mu. Like they weren’t trying to connect and seemed indifferent. Nice but indifferent. I felt a stronger connection with adpi. A more “girls like me “ vibe coming from
Adpi.

By: Interesting
by: activeAug 27, 2023 6:03:02 PM

A pnms experience in each house varies a lot because of who you talk to. Literally every single house has gorgeous girls, super smart girls, awk girls, and everything in between. And depending how high up you rank on the list with a house will determine the type of girl you are matched up with. So if adpi or any other house matched you with a girl who wasn't polished or seemed natural, it's because you got paired purposefully with those type of girls.

By: active
#8  by: Gracie   

Phi mu

By: Gracie
#9  by: both   

both are great sororities
do u really think pres K would let two of his daughters join if they weren't
one is a msu adi, and one is a msu phi mu

By: both
#10  by: Hmm   

These two houses aren’t even in the same tax bracket and we all know it

By: Hmm
by: @hmmMar 26, 2024 7:44:06 AM

Umm ok zeta. At least be smart enough to change the nickname from your previous comment on another post.

By: @hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.