facebook

Ranks from a non alumni

by: Sophomore

Since this place is full of alumni grandmas who clearly know nothing about how it actually is on campus since they graduated 10 years ago…. here is true updated ranking.

Top-
DG
KD
XO

Middle-
DDD
ADPI
PM

Bottom-
ZTA
PBP
AXO

Posted By: Sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bruh   

Girl give it a rest… this is all your opinion everyone thinks differently and had a different idea of what makes a house “top” “mid” or “bottom.” quit trying to put girls against each other by doing this and grow up we’re literally adults and you’re worried about if a group of girls are “top” or “bottom” because of what???

By: Bruh
#2  by: Ok   

Nobody cares

By: Ok
#3  by: Dawg girl   

I would put Phi Mu in that top group but otherwise fine.

By: Dawg girl
by: Agree Aug 17, 2023 9:25:45 PM

Yeah well this was clearly written by a DDD or ADPI or someone who just doesn’t like phi mu lol

By: Agree
#4  by: Ok   

Yep this is it

By: Ok
#5  by: EWWWW   

ADPI SUCKS SO WEIRD OMFG KICK THEM OFF THIS SITE THEY KEEP SPAMMING IT

By: EWWWW
#6  by: EWWWW   

ADPI SUCKS SO WEIRD OMFG KICK THEM OFF THIS SITE THEY KEEP SPAMMING IT

By: EWWWW
#7  by: Me   

Apparently someone is still trying to relive their high school days by making themselves feel better by putting others down. I am a current greek student and I picked my house on who I clicked with. KD and Phi Mu were some of the rudest girls I met so I would never have picked them!! Any rating is subjective and if you feel the need to feel like you are a member of a "top" sorority, then you have a really sad life..

By: Me
by: HhAug 19, 2023 5:04:19 PM

“Making yourself feel better by putting others down” girl you just did that too

By: Hh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.