facebook

Dropped for all but 1

by: PNM

Was dropped from every sorority but one. Have a really high GPA and VERY involved in school. My social media has alway been private and I didn’t follow a lot of girls as I like to follow people that I actually know. I’ve been told that I should have used my social media more to my advantage as I have a very large following. Does this really play a big role? It’s hard to comprehend not getting picked when I have always been very popular.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Me   

This does not define you. Keep an open mind for that last sorority. They may be your people. And if they aren’t that’s ok too. Great thing about state is you can be non Greek and still have an amazing college experience and make friends.

By: Me
#2  by: Hugs   

You might have capitalized more on your social media, but honestly cuts are pretty brutal this year and the vast, vast majority of girls going through recruitment were popular high achievers in high school. It really is a numbers game.

It's very likely that the one house you have left is perfect for you and the women you meet there will make the next four years some of the best and most memorable of your life. Good luck!

By: Hugs
#3  by: Nova   

Pi Phi?

By: Nova
by: NopeAug 14, 2023 1:44:10 PM

Probably A chi O

By: Nope
by: Don't worry Aug 14, 2023 3:20:57 PM

Don't worry. If you choose to drop several (PBP/ZTA/AXO) will offer snap bids and you can enjoy bid day with the rest of the pledge class. Variable quota this year is to help those 3 gain more girls.

By: Don't worry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.