facebook

Bad news for DG and KD

by: Too Bad

Uh oh... anyone hear about KD and DG Social Probation? Warning to PNMS thinking about wanting a bid from these houses. They don't have to let you know they are on social probation and its no fun. Think twice.

Posted By: Too Bad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yep   

i’m not sure if kd is on social probation but as someone who knows some dg’s i can confirm 100% that dg is on it for drinking with pnms.

By: yep
#2  by: Wow   

bet they won’t even tell the girls coming through. bummer they will be paying all of that money for no events…dg has showed their true colors over the past year for sure. they seem off and odd

By: Wow
#3  by: Finally.   

They are FAKE FAKE!!!! Hope these girls will see thru it.

By: Finally.
#4  by: Eye Roll   

And you just needed to announce this “fact” right before Pref round because you are so concerned about the feelings of the PNMs. I think it already has been established that this isn’t true. You shouldn’t have to trick pnms into dropping a chapter, so you have a better chance with them. I love that all these DGs just felt a need to tell you this info. I guess if you keep saying enough and add poor KD to the mix and pretend to be different people you think they will eventually believe it. Just let the pnms pick where they are happiest and stop. I think you are highly underestimating their intelligence. I would be insulted if I were them.

By: Eye Roll
by: hahhaaAug 13, 2023 10:02:38 PM

dg quit trying to cover ur ass. pnms should know if they wont have a single date party this year. i literally know exactly who was the dg who drank w pnms and have seen the proof but we cant say real names on here.

By: hahhaa
by: WannabeesAug 13, 2023 10:14:11 PM

Dg is laughable at best. the good girl act is clearly getting y’all nowhere

By: Wannabees
by: Eye RollAug 13, 2023 10:20:28 PM

I am not a Dg, but you seem to think you know everything, including who is on here. I am just going to go ahead and assume you are just determined to tear other chapters and people down for your own benefit. The pnms are smarter than you give them credit, but gossip away by all means.

#5  by: Eye Roll   

And it is ‘has shown’ not ‘has showed.’

#6  by: Shut up   

Anyone planning to make an investment should know the cons before joining. Not being able to have date parties and other social events is a pretty big con and could make a pnm rethink their decision. You trying to cover your chapters ass makes you look money hungry and desperate. Yawn.

By: Shut up

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.