An Adpi just got posted on old row during rush week… big yikes

Posted By: Yikes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sherman   

Good for them

By: Sherman
#2  by: Yeah   

With dead animals like that’s so cool, not a classy look at all.

By: Yeah
by: 2nd amendment Aug 11, 2023 5:51:41 PM

Nothing wrong with hunting. Do your research on controlling animal populations for better breeding and health and research how hunting FEEDS people. Yes even trophy animals can have meat donated to locals for food. This is Mississippi. You aren’t going to make her look bad for being a hunter. And as for being on old row…I’m thinking those good old boys are jealous of her hunting skills.

By: 2nd amendment
by: YeahAug 11, 2023 7:08:08 PM

You are right there is totally nothing wrong with hunting…. That’s not the issue. It’s the fact she sent those pictures to be posted on old row and got posted on old row mid rush week… that’s just not a great look in my opinion

By: Yeah
#3  by: wait   

Don't you have to submit your pic, on purpose, to get featured?

By: wait
by: NopeAug 11, 2023 4:57:47 PM

That's not how it works.

By: Nope
#4  by: MS   

Ya know this is Mississippi and the majority of students hunt or fish. Not sure why you are posting this like it's a negative. If anything you are hyping them them up cause it takes $$$$ to hunt that kind of game.

By: MS
by: WellAug 11, 2023 5:16:31 PM

I think it’s more the fact that she’s on old row lol. That’s a bad look, no matter what they are doing. But we all know ADPI lives on this site

By: Well
by: @wellAug 11, 2023 5:42:03 PM

tbh I think you are reaching
Recruitment seems to be bringing out the worst in everyone

By: @well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.