facebook

Tri delta costs

by: Huh

Why does it cost so much to like in the tridelta house? It’s way more expensive than all the others. Are you required to live there?

Posted By: Huh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really   

If you have to ask, save your time and money by dropping now. We don't need to give a bid to someone who can't afford the fees and took a spot from a girl who can.
It takes a lot to pay for and keep up a multi million dollar house. Have you seen these mega mansions???

By: Really
by: YikesAug 2, 2023 8:16:48 PM

Geez DDD, they just asked a question.
@Huh, some houses are payed for locally by members, some are payed for by the national organization. If the national org pays, it’s usually cheaper! I think every house except maybe pi phi/adpi requires you live in a year, but they may have added that too.

By: Yikes
by: ^Aug 3, 2023 6:44:46 AM

I'm sorry, did you really think that was an actual DDD making that comment, and not a troll trying to make them look bad?

By: ^
by: @ReallyAug 5, 2023 12:36:15 AM

you’re clearly not even a tri delt, just coming on here to try to make them look rude… no girl would say this who was actually in the sorority in question. very weird behavior

By: @Really
by: OddAug 5, 2023 7:27:28 AM

Did I miss something or was a comment removed? Did someone reply that they are a tridelt?

By: Odd
#2  by: active   

to every pnm: please take joining a sorority seriously, it takes a big commitment of time and money to be an active member

By: active
by: yes gurlAug 14, 2023 6:27:16 PM

THISSSS
otherwise you are taking a bid from a girl

By: yes gurl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.