facebook

KD and Chi O on top

by: HM

Kappa Delta and Chi O will always be top. watching the other houses try to put themselves on the same level is funny. Every in state girl wants them and every out of state girl prays they give her a chance.

Posted By: HM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mary   

I hate to tell you this, but literally every chapter at State is the same. Each one has girls who blackout on the weekends, girls with 4.0s, girls from Jackson, girls from Florida, girls that are in every organization, girls that aren’t in any, girls that hate their chapter, and girls that love it, Each chapter has all of those things, and the stereotypes and “ranks” are all based on the most outgoing girls in each house, not the chapter as a whole. I’ve always liked that my “mid-tier” chapter didn’t feel like the “bottom” at MSU because of how accepting our panhellenic community is, but seeing things like this make me feel like I was wrong. KD and Chi O have the exact same girls as DDD, ZTA or ADPi, the only differences are hometowns or who you know. Pan love to all. Do better.

By: Mary
by: Hail StateNov 28, 2022 8:10:33 PM

GO @MARY GO

By: Hail State
#2  by: Haha   

KD on top of a lot of guys for sure.

By: Haha
#3  by: @HM   

Actually most girls don't want KD. Girls want friendships and good sisterhood.

By: @HM
#4  by: laughing   

I am with Mary . Bless ya . Grow up and realize this is just 4 years. If I had to pick I would not go KD or Chi O bless them but people are different .

By: laughing

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.