ZTA
ADPI
PI PHI
AXO

Posted By: Pan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Accurate   

I would say good except I think zeta and tri delt can be switched depending on preference.

By: Accurate
by: lolJul 30, 2021 11:06:05 AM

ok zeta

By: lol
by: My Jul 30, 2021 12:18:55 PM

Um yeah that’s not true. This is basically what everyone knows to be true

By: My
by: ok ztaJul 30, 2021 9:21:24 PM

everyone I know who had those two left as an option preffed Tri Delt... so idk if that’s even a question.

By: ok zta
#2  by: Hum   

I’m going to start off by saying I am not an adpi or in ZTA, but I think at this point adpi and zta are pretty even. They both have things they need to improve on, but they are pretty even in most every aspect.

By: Hum
by: wuttJul 30, 2021 3:47:39 PM

they are not on the same level

By: wutt
by: UmJul 31, 2021 7:02:36 AM

Why does zta refuse to admit that adpi is moving up while they are staying the same?? They are on the same level

By: Um
#3  by: Stop Adpi   

Adpi does nothing but self rank and comment on this page. Girls in other sororities are too busy enjoying their last few days of summer to be on this site trying to prove they are moving up. Nobody wants to go adpi at state, period.

By: Stop Adpi
by: Chill Aug 1, 2021 7:38:20 PM

Not an ADPi but the jealousy over their new house needs to stop. No one will chose a sorority over a new house so Chill out.

By: Chill
by: H Aug 3, 2021 9:01:09 AM

Literally all of the downvotes on this comment are ADPi. People day Chi O is always on here, but there’s 10x more ADPis on here than Chi O (or any other sorority, for that matter)

By: H
#4  by: Honest    

DG women are some of the most rascist women I have ever met. If you look up to the women in the movie “the help”, rush DG

By: Honest
#5  by: Flame   

DG is not top tier. Chi o and kappa delta are top 2 for sure

By: Flame
by: GregAug 14, 2021 6:12:29 PM

40 snap bids

By: Greg
by: lolllAug 14, 2021 7:57:24 PM

baby kd gave 40 snap bids and moved down in gpa. if anything chi o and dg are top 2. do your research

By: lolll

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.