facebook

No masks in sight?

by: Curious

Genuinely curious why some sororities are posting group photos and having EVENTS with no masks in sight. Hugging, touching, talking, and no social distancing. Extremely concerning!!!

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I’ll be real here   

I’m a recent alum of DG and I’ll straight up call out my own sisters for all the big/little pictures. Everyone was at the house and no masks in sight. It doesn’t matter if it’s done in shifts, or outside, or whatever excuse there is. It’s irresponsible and wrong. Even if the members aren’t high risk they’re going to businesses with workers that are, or going home on weekends and further spreading this when it CAN BE PREVENTED. I was livid when I saw the pictures so maybe putting them on blast here will cause them to rethink things. And no I’m not the person who started this thread but I agree with it. If other sororities are doing the same thing by all means please call them out too.

By: I’ll be real here
#2  by: Go home   

don't be throwing your group under the bus!!!

By: Go home
by: What/ Sep 25, 2020 12:27:19 AM

Don’t be taking up for your group if they’re the only ones not doing the right thing. How dare someone say to keep their mouth quiet just because it’s their chapter. Speak up for what right. This is like when Phi Mu told girls night to test. How disappointing

By: What/
#3  by: ??   

Why are comments disappearing? They weren’t even negative or about any group specifically.

By: ??
by: @??Sep 26, 2020 12:37:59 PM

Someone probably paid to remove the one giving false information about no hospitalizations and deaths on college campuses. If the main comment is taking down, then so too are the replies to the original comment.

By: @??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.