facebook

visit

by: SoonToBeMSUsorority

I came to visit MSU for the first time this past weekend and I literally CANNOT WAIT to be in college now!!! I met girls from KD, DG, and Phi Mu and I LOVED THEM! Derby Days was such a blast, I loved DDD and DG's dances, I couldn't believe neither of them placed. I was really so impressed with everyone! Any suggestions in general for rush or what house I would be best in?? I'm from out of state, but the south. I have good grades and am involved in a lot of volunteer stuff and church, but I still have fun with my friends (not crazy party girl but I'm not a goody good either). I really just want a lot of different personalities to be friends with and have fun without being wild or uptight.

Posted By: SoonToBeMSUsorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: advice   

EVERY house at MSU has something great to offer. Don't go into rush with your mind set on any one house. All of the dances were good but I felt the finish was exactly right: KD 1st, Chi O 2nd, and Phi Mu 3rd. Chi O, DG, KD, and Phi Mu are the hardest houses to get a bid from during recruitment.

By: advice
#2  by: Squirrelly    

Keep an open mind! And find recs for all the houses. That will at least help you out!

By: Squirrelly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.