facebook

rushing as a sophomore

by: ???

If I rushed this fall but didn't pledge anything, should I try to rush next year or would it be a waste of time? I have a few close friends in one sorority and other friends sort of scattered throughout sororities. I have good grades (3.5) and I do a lot of volunteering, I just wanted to know if being a sophomore would make it so much more difficult to get into one that it wouldn't be worth my time (I don't wanna pay the $125 if I don't have a chance at anything at all haha) (also it'd be great if someone knew anything about spring rush because I've heard a bunch of different stuff and i have no clue what to do)

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !!!   

It is definitely worth it!! Once you know a lot of girls in one specific sorority, you have a better chance of calling that place home due to your positive connections. Not all sororities participate in spring rush, so definitely check that first. We has a few sophomores in my pledge class, and they fit in just fine!! Best of luck to you.

By: !!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.