facebook

ranks

by: hey

Are there any sororities you see moving up or down in ranks after this year?? Or any that could if they step up/down their game?

Posted By: hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

Absolutely! Zeta got a great pledge class this year, and after winning Limelight, their reputation is getting better and better. I keep hearing that eventually they are gonna pass Tri Delt, which is just above them anyways. Phi Mu has been competing with Pi Beta Phi lately and depending on how the rest of the year/competitions go, Pi Phi may move up on them. Chi O is gonna stay on top due to grades, etc. DG has been a lot more involved this year and could beat out Kappa Delta.

By: yes
#2  by: Lol   

HEY PI PHI!

By: Lol
by: @LolOct 28, 2016 1:55:32 PM

Yeah, that's not a Pi Phi. No Pi Phi would say that Zeta is passing DDD.

By: @Lol
#3  by: Ummm   

Yeah they would- to disguise themselves in the discussion.

By: Ummm
#4  by: Uhhh   

How is Pi phi not competeting with phi mu? Pi phi has been winning competitions lately, they are almost as invovled as phi mu and they are tied with phi mu for GPA. Both houses are known for having fun, pretty, social girls. I'd def say Pi phi and phi mu are getting closer together in the ranks !

By: Uhhh
#5  by: hey   

I agree with the first response! Zeta is winning a lot of events lately and is definitely gaining on Tri Delta, while Tri Delt is seemingly going down. Zeta could eventually pass them very soon. Pi Phi and Phi Mu are very similar and competing at the same level, especially with grades and competitions. They could be a toss up very soon. I see Kappa Delta staying where they are and Chi Omega and Delta Gamma competing for the top spot. ADPi is staying where they are for now but their pledge class was better than it was in the past!

By: hey
#6  by: Ummm   

DG has some random girls. Some are cute but lord they have some STRANGE girls!

By: Ummm
by: SoNov 1, 2016 11:49:38 AM

does every house.

By: So
by: UhhhNov 1, 2016 12:21:10 PM

That sounds more like chi omega

By: Uhhh
#7  by: Lol   

Kd won watermelon fest and that's the last we've seen or heard from them. They didn't even do a homecoming decoration or place in limelight which they usually do well in. Dancing is their thing-- they always win derby days. Their involvement is way down too and their pledge class has been heard saying they don't know many people in kd at all. Sounds like sisterhood isn't very good anymore. They're going downhill fast.

By: Lol
by: uhhhNov 1, 2016 8:14:03 PM

They always win derby days? They didn't win in 2015, or 2014, they got third in limelight last year, and they didnt even place this year. Im confused how dancing is their thing?

By: uhhh
by: ANov 1, 2016 8:43:57 PM

They've won derby days dance like actual dance part for the last 4 (maybe 3) years

By: A
#8  by: I'm just saying   

Some KDs take all of this way too serious. A few cool ones are chill and well liked. Most however are ridiculously so far up each other's butts that people laugh! Lol lol lol lol

By: I'm just saying

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.