facebook

limelight performances

by: Hey

How'd everyone do?

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Correct   

Zeta won best dance, best banner and best overall- everyone did a great job tonight! They deserved it!

By: Correct
#2  by: Lol   

For another year, Phi Mu forgot they were dancing in front of a 5 year old child and looked like they belonged at the Pony down the road.

By: Lol
by: KateOct 22, 2016 1:37:32 AM

Seriously though. They have no respect

By: Kate
#3  by: Um   

Their's looked good! The dance placed 2nd. The judges must have loved it! I know I did! Congrats Zeta! Y'all did awesome! Your dance was fantastic!

By: Um
#4  by: Wow!   

So surprised by Zeta, in a really good way! They came out there and killed it and it was SO great seeing a different sorority being competitive other than the usual ones! Phi Mu looked great but that was a bit too much for a kid in my opinion. I would have given 2nd to DG, who looked wonderful!, and either bumped Phi Mu to 3rd or given it to KD, or even DDD, to discourage suggestive dances at a charity event for children.

By: Wow!
by: Just myOct 23, 2016 8:00:01 PM

opinion - No I don't have anything against Phi Mu, I actually have several friends in the house. But I know I wasn't the only one who thought twice about a few of the moves. Of course the entire dance wasn't like that and of course it looked awesome. But I'm entitled to think it was over the top and I wish you didn't feel like you had to respond to everything. And comparing Beyonce, a paid entertainer, who performed at a large event that frequently pushes boundaries, to a group that danced at an event that exist to raise money for a child, is really apple and oranges.

By: Just my
#5  by: Curious   

How did both Phi Mu and Zeta have their cheerleaders in it? Their dances were really good, I'm just curious because I thought it was a rule that university cheerleaders couldn't be in it.

By: Curious
by: NoOct 22, 2016 4:07:18 PM

That's not a rule. Never has been.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.