facebook

stop bashing

by: Bruh stop

Y'all this site has turned into everyone bashing everyone it needs to stop... every sorority has its dirty laundry that they don't want people knowing!!! It doesn't matter if you're a DG or an ADPI the bashing needs to stop!! Every sorority is different and special in its own way! It is your home away from home at college were you are seeing and exploring new things for the first time without parents watching you 24/7... which means people are bound to make mistakes. And those mistakes my land you in a sticky situation with standards... I know standards is just the worst, but this is not the place to vent and tell everyone what happened and why you hate your sorority for having rules... or bashing a sorority because one girl didn't smile at you or wasn't the nicest too you! I get it we are girls we are going to want to gossip but this is not the place to gossip or to vent! The place to gossip or vent is to a sister or very close friend! Yes recently tri delt has had some trouble but the way it has been handled is amazing! Their exec board handled the situations they were dealt with grace and dignity. Every chapter and I mean every chapter on this row has a few people who make mistakes. So I would check yourself before you wreck yourself... as Hannah Montana said," everybody makes mistakes" and ," nobody's perfect." That is all I have to say

Posted By: Bruh stop
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.