facebook

puncheddd

by: ddd

A Tri delt punched another Tri delt who is also her roommmate in the face at Pike. And then captioned a photo of them together "roommates for two months (thank god), sisters for life (unfortunately) ΔΔΔ"
What a greatttttt sisterhood tri delt has!!! The best part is this is not the first time someone has been punched in the face at ΔΔΔ. Zeta is going to pass them soon if they haven't already.

Posted By: ddd
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Damn   

Wow. Def won't be rushing Tri delt anytime soon

By: Damn
by: annOct 15, 2016 10:04:15 PM

if you are a PNM and actually spending time on this site to let it form your opinion of sororities then we don't want you anyway

By: ann
#2  by: girl   

I think zeta already has passed Tri delt. Tri delt can't compete with zeta on looks and popularity. If zeta can get their grades up they will be a better house by far

By: girl
by: lolOct 15, 2016 10:02:17 PM

you're actually hilarious, please get off your high horse. ZTA has a while to go. Zeta takes girls with bad reputations or sucky personalities who have been cut by everything but ADPi. Just because a girl is cute and guys like her (which if she's a ZTA then we all know why she's popular with the guys) doesn't mean she's worth ish. shut up

By: lol
#3  by: Sam   

It seems like someone has it out for Tri Delt based on the past two posts. I would take these like a grain of salt. Probably some bitter freshman that got cut

By: Sam
by: SikeOct 15, 2016 11:31:09 PM

Not really because everything has proven to be true....

By: Sike
#4  by: ddd sucks   

I'm a junior here at state and I've heard so many stories of tri delta my years here but nobody ever calls them out I'm so glad that's changing now

By: ddd sucks
by: SucksOct 15, 2016 11:26:29 PM

They're terrible. Being on the inside the girls suck. They're also extremely strict

By: Sucks
#5  by: Me   

I've only met about 3 nice tri delts and all of the others are snotty and think they're way better than everybody else. Also I've heard them bash other sororities on the Greek bus.... reaaaaal classy tri delt!!!!!!

By: Me
by: HaOct 15, 2016 11:35:19 PM

How you type makes it obvious you're the OP. Grow up

By: Ha
#6  by: so...   

Clearly OP is mad because she got cut.. If you got cut you were either the girl in the KA video or the one that filmed it. DDD made a smart move by getting you out.

By: so...
#7  by: okay   

I know the girl who punched the other sister. She was defending herself. I've heard both stories and I have to believe the sober story over the drnk one

By: okay
#8  by: Kathleen   

I also heard that the university and panhel. handled the fight and the punishment. My best friend is a tridelta and she said they had no choice in the punishment. It was the schools recommendation whatever happened. I doubt if they had had a say that either of them would still be there. And also the other incident you're referring to, that girl was kicked out almost immediately. I know they have a zero tolerance policy on violence. Lol at the salt you're sprinkling right now

By: Kathleen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.