facebook

adpi

by: ---

I'm just curious about this. I really don't get what everyone has against ADPI? My roommate is an ADPI and she really seems to enjoy it. On pref night she had phi mu and ADPI and chose ADPI.. All I ever see on here about ADPI is negative. What's the problem?? I get that they're newer but why does that mean that they are a lower rank?

Posted By: ---
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The only   

reason people hate on ADPi is that they are new and are an easy target. They don't have a long tradition in the state, because Ole Miss just got a chapter too. Not many girls go into rush wanting the brand new house and because they don't have a strong pull in the state a lot of girls aren't excited about pledging there. Typically it takes a few pledge classes for a new chapter to really develop a personality and retain enough members to start recruiting more competitively. It will come in time. Unfortunately for ADPi, Panhellenic changed the quota, IMO, before ADPi was established enough to handle such big numbers. They're still developing and experiencing growing pains just like any new chapter, and a lot of girls this year just weren't willing to join which is sad because they have a lot of amazing members and are improving rapidly.

By: The only

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.