facebook

next year

by: Girl

So with rush next year, what are my chances at each house as a sophomore?

Posted By: Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

Having very close in house friends is crucial when rushing as a sophomore. You should also take this year to become involved on campus and have a strong GPA.

By: Ok
by: GirlOct 3, 2016 10:10:47 AM

I'm in the same boat. What if i rushed something this year and really don't think it's for me so drop and rush again next year?

By: Girl
by: @GirlOct 3, 2016 3:32:45 PM

I'm going to be brutally honest here. If you are in DDD, Zeta, Pi Phi, or ADPi and unhappy then 1) it's good you gave it time and you reserve the right to drop if you don't feel at home, but 2) the chances of getting another house that you feel will fit you better are very slim. You saw the cuts this year; next year will be the same or worse. If you're in Phi Mu, KD, DG, or Chi O then you may get into another house next year, but houses might be reluctant to bid you since you already dropped once. The best thing you can do is be SUPER involved with a great GPA and make friends in other houses.

By: @Girl
by: @okOct 4, 2016 3:30:09 PM

Will Phi Mu take me next year if I drop Pi Phi this year?

By: @ok
by: Hm.Oct 4, 2016 4:06:22 PM

I don't mean to sound mean here....but if Phi Mu didn't take you this year why would they want to next year? You're extremely lucky to be a Pi Phi. And in my opinion their personality is actually really similar to Phi Mu so for the life of me I don't understand why you think Phi Mu would make you happier than Pi Phi is.

By: Hm.
by: @@okOct 4, 2016 5:48:12 PM

As a Pi Phi, if you are asking that then PLEASE drop before initiation. Our ritual (like every sorority) is sacred and I really don't want you to experience it if you are just going to drop. You also cannot pledge another sorority if you have already been initiated.

By: @@ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.