facebook

kdomination

by: Best

And we've won another competition! Yay for KD! Go KD or go home!

Posted By: Best
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Shiiii   

Typical KD telling everyone they are the best. Arrogant!

By: Shiiii
by: Eye rollllllSep 27, 2016 10:01:23 PM

Cans weren't factor into the score at all this year for that reason. Ask any lambda chi. Kind of hard to cheat the games?? And the watermelon queen or whatever is chosen by interview and resume. Really no way they could have cheated lol and they didn't win because of cans b/c those didn't even count.

By: Eye rollllll
by: Eye roll Sep 27, 2016 10:06:35 PM

And the volley ball game couldn't have been rigged either considering KD didn't even win that lol. But holy crap there are some sore losers on here...its just a competition get over it. I'm sorry you didn't win but I'm sure you'll find a way to get over it somehow

By: Eye roll
#2  by: stupid   

RIGGED!!!!

By: stupid
by: TruthSep 25, 2016 11:11:15 PM

I don't know why they even have any competitions during Watermelon Fest. Just go ahead and give the trophy to KD, Phi Mu or DG because they are the only sororities who require all members to bring a ridiculous number of canned goods. Don't get me wrong, the canned goods are wonderful, but the whole system is dumb. I'm a senior. Like this year there have been several years that a group has won all of the comps during Watermelon Fest and not even placed overall because they don't require can donations.

By: Truth
by: KdSep 26, 2016 12:44:54 PM

KD wasn't required to bring in cans this year. They just gave community service hours for them so we all wanted to.

By: Kd
by: ????Sep 26, 2016 1:54:58 PM

Wow KD. Community service should be hands on with people in need, not paying money to purchase cans in exchange for hours. Sad.

By: ????
by: stupidSep 26, 2016 4:44:56 PM

I get it that the whole purpose of watermelon fest is to raise money and give back to the community, but why even have the competitions if the winner of the can donations wins every time? It always goes to KD or DG for this reason.

By: stupid
by: LolSep 27, 2016 10:02:50 PM

Cans weren't even factored into the score this year and a top house still won. What's ur excuse now?

By: Lol
#3  by: Yep   

I've geardbthatvfrom many people. Sick. Of. KD.

By: Yep
by: Whoops!Sep 25, 2016 8:30:07 PM

Heard that from

By: Whoops!
#4  by: BRAGGERS   

I heard they actually cheated. Not much fun when a group cheats.

By: BRAGGERS
by: @BRAGGERSSep 26, 2016 8:20:00 PM

How did they cheat?

By: @BRAGGERS
#5  by: Uhhh   

Cans were literally 0% of scoring this year because of phc bylaws

By: Uhhh
by: MSUSep 27, 2016 5:37:47 AM

how were scores broken down?

By: MSU
#6  by: Truth   

KD will never tell! They own the Greek council! And have rich parents that dole out the money just to win! But, you can't buy looks! Whew! Some ugggggs in that squad!

By: Truth
#7  by: Omg   

Rotflmao

By: Omg
#8  by: Well   

If kd rigged it they wouldn't have lost in volleyball to adpi just sayin

By: Well
by: @WellSep 28, 2016 6:53:35 AM

Exactly, Pi Phi won volleyball and queen, so how did KD win?

By: @Well
by: Greek Sep 28, 2016 8:02:52 AM

Pi Phi won queen and volleyball and ADPi beat kd in volleyball and has 2nd runner up in Queen. It doesn't matter, the frats will always give it to kd, chi or dg. Just how it is....have fun anyway. This is why we have such a bad reputation among SEC Greek organizations! Backwards MS thinking....embarrassing!

By: Greek
by: LolSep 28, 2016 11:37:45 AM

All Pi Phi had to do was win ONE of the games on Friday and they would have won. But they didn't

By: Lol
by: @wellSep 28, 2016 12:21:06 PM

What did Kd win. Obviously not queen and volleyball?

By: @well
#9  by: Scores   

If they lost all that stuff how did KD win or dominate?

By: Scores
by: Scores, please. Sep 30, 2016 1:01:26 PM

Did Lambda Chi ever explain the scoring? I guess not...what is the break down. Still don't understand how Pi Phi won volleyball and queen and Adpi beat kd in volleyball first round and had runner up in queen. How did KD win? Pi Phi should have won ....

By: Scores, please.
by: RuMoRsSep 30, 2016 1:45:27 PM

I heard that a large donation was made to lambda chi by Kappa Delta and their alumni the final day of the competition. Hmmmm

By: RuMoRs
by: HmmmSep 30, 2016 2:01:23 PM

Then why participate and call it a contest that involves sports, Queen interviews etc if it is donation driven? Just let it be a competition amongst money given and be real.

By: Hmmm
by: OkSep 30, 2016 2:19:24 PM

I'm not a kd but this is ridiculous. They won so many of the games last week like 3 legged race, tug of war, and I think one or two others. When they didn't win, they came in 2nd or 3rd whereas Pi phi and adpi came in last or close to last in this. Obviously that's how kd won.

By: Ok
by: Ughh...noSep 30, 2016 4:27:10 PM

Have them explain the break down then? Or you, Kd - explain the break down of points. Doesn't make sense. Kd lost in volleyball first round to Adpi and Pi phi had queen and won other events. Easy...just post the break down and points so that everyone understands.....

By: Ughh...no
by: .Oct 1, 2016 1:01:51 PM

KD won almost every game on Friday while pi phi didn't win any. The games are worth a lot of points. And then at the end it was TIED and went to a tiebreaker tug of war which pi phi then lost.

By: .
#10  by: Dang   

KD, looming butt hurt over these comments with the 50 up votes on some. You're so desperate to cover up the obvious.

By: Dang

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.