facebook

miss america

by: Pan love

Congratulations to Miss Mississippi for being named 4th runner up to Miss America! We are proud to claim you as a Mississippi State Greek alumna.

Posted By: Pan love
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MSU   

Congrats to her! She was fantastic!

By: MSU
by: UhhhSep 12, 2016 11:12:24 AM

She literally made a fool of herself on national tv. Her answer to her question was awful and she looked super ditzy. I guess she has no problem adding to the negative stereotype that sorority girls are air heads

By: Uhhh
by: WhatevsSep 12, 2016 12:53:07 PM

Thank you Miss Sunshine. I thought she was a fantastic representative of MSU Greek women. I'm not sure if you noticed but several women didn't give great answers and guess what, they were Greek too.

The judges liked her enough to put her as 4th runner up.

I guess you would do better?

By: Whatevs
by: MSU Greek Sep 13, 2016 12:04:00 PM

Miss Arkansas is a Kappa, Miss South Carolina is an ADPi, the questions were politically motivated and it would have been difficult to answer those questions without siding with republicans or democrats ! I thought they all represented Greek women very well considering the questions.

By: MSU Greek
by: And sinceSep 13, 2016 2:02:07 PM

No one has said it, I will: MSU's representative as 4th runner up is a Chi O alumna. We should all be proud to have her representing us.

By: And since

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.