facebook

background check?

by: background check?

So I'm just curious how a girl who has been arrested multiple times and JUST got off probation was able to rush and got a bid??? Maybe the oldest house on the row needs to look into some of their new girls.... Just saying.

Posted By: background check?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Do tell   

So... More details, please! Arrested for what? Chi O?

By: Do tell
#2  by: sister    

Well if she just got off of probation it must have been something serious, and the oldest house on the row is NOT Chi O.

By: sister
by: Chi no Sep 7, 2016 6:52:37 PM

The oldest physical house on the row is chi o and the oldest sisterhood is zeta.... So yes it it could be chi o depends on how you interpret iit

By: Chi no
#3  by: @ Chi No   

As stated she has been arrested MULTIPLE times. How many second chances does she need?! And I'm sorry for the error I guess I meant the OLDEST HOUSE.

By: @ Chi No
by: HuhSep 8, 2016 12:49:51 AM

Okay So your talking about zeta?

By: Huh
#4  by: okay and...   

if the girls not in your sorority then it honestly doesn't directly affect you. if she is 9 times out of 10 the girls not making her past known and might be a sweet girl who just went down a wrong path and is trying to better herself in college and thinks a sorority is a good start(just assuming i don't know her). and if you're a girl who got cut from recruitment posting because you're bitter please find something better to do with your time because posting here is not gonna get her kicked out of her sorority.

By: okay and...
#5  by: ...   

Still confused on if the girl is chi o or zeta

By: ...
by: GoodSep 9, 2016 7:06:41 AM

Good because it's no ones business. It doesn't concern any one actually, especially not the person who wrote the original post. Most likely it's a bitter mom or a PNM who was released who keeps posting. No one cares.

By: Good
#6  by: Man   

It's a chi on pledge. Lots of people are confused on her. I heard she was good friends with the rush chair.

By: Man

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.