facebook

phi mu

by: lmfao

Lol at the Phi Mu sisterhood. Worst on the row

Posted By: lmfao
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: O.m.g   

And.............................?????????????

By: O.m.g
by: UhhhhSep 2, 2016 9:43:09 PM

Confused how you can comment on a sister you're not even apart of

By: Uhhhh
by: SameSep 4, 2016 10:35:55 AM

@Uhhh Not speaking for the OP but my thoughts are the same. The ones I know are the most two-faced people around. All sugary sweet to each other in person then make very catty remarks when they walk away.

By: Same
#2  by: Girl   

Tell us something we don't know

By: Girl
#3  by: ok.    

There's gonna be drama in any group of 200+ girls. You'll find a catty girl in every sorority so what was the point in this post? It's not just phi mu with that problem

By: ok.
#4  by: Hmmmm   

Seems like a petty post. Just posting on here with a statement like this shows your own negativity. What's the point?

By: Hmmmm
#5  by: truuu   

anyone being defensive has to be a phi mu. everyone knows they literally talk so much crap about their "sisters" all the time then pretend to be bffs in person

By: truuu
#6  by: Me   

Oh I do! You're just always pinpointing this group so it seems like you're super sensitive when anyone defends just them. If you'd pay attention, there are plenty of lively discussions about other groups. All the sororities are fantastic. Please stop bashing this one and any other you talk bad about.

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.