facebook

ranks

by: Interested

I don't want to rank but I want your opinion. WHY do people get on here and rank? AND do we really think anyone in any other sorority would put a different sorority 1st other than themselves?!?!
Example:
Chi o
Dg, phi mu, kd
Everyone else

I mean WHO would put this other than a chi o!!or chi o mom!
AND it's everywhere!!

This is NOT what everyone believes!

Posted By: Interested
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uh...   

The website is called GreekRANK.

By: Uh...
by: YepAug 31, 2016 4:08:53 PM

It is Greek rank but the self ranking by chi o and chi o alumni is getting redic.

By: Yep
#2  by: Thoughts   

. 90% of the rankings have DG or KD paired with Chi O as top, or all three as equal. Believe it or not all sorority members are not blinded by their letters and can rank without only seeing purple and gold. Top houses on any campus have good retention, great campus involvement, campus leadership, campus honors, strong grades and do well at competitions even though they might not win.. Just because a house is top it doesn't mean they are liked by other sororities, in fact it's not uncommon for them to be disliked the most.by other sororities. We have 3 sororities on campus who have received awards as top sororities by their National group: DG has won a top chapter award multiple times most recently last year, KD has been named a top 15 chaptet, and Chi O was just named a top 5 chapter. ,

Bottom line, be happy with your house and be happy for the success of all MSU sororities.

By: Thoughts
by: HmmmAug 31, 2016 5:51:03 PM

hi chi o. AGAIN!

By: Hmmm
by: SureAug 31, 2016 7:38:23 PM

Hmmm. Nice to meet you Phi Mu!

By: Sure
by: @sureAug 31, 2016 8:08:11 PM

huh?

By: @sure
by: What?Sep 1, 2016 4:52:01 AM

Where in the world did you pull phi mu from? No one was even talking about them. Again, I am defending m any group being attacked on here unjustly.

By: What?
#3  by: Hahaha   

@What? Nice. I'm the one who posted yesterday about defending any group who was attacked. Have fun pretending to be me.

The hypocrisy in you comment is the original post and multiple comments in this thread are ripping Chi O yet you ignore that and defend Phi Mu.

The comment by "Sure" appears to be directed to "Hmmm". Appears "Sure" is saying "Hmmm" is a Phi Mu.

By: Hahaha
by: Huh????Sep 1, 2016 3:28:46 PM

What does any of what you're saying even mean? I do respond and defend. Damn, you think you're the only one? Get a life!

By: Huh????
#4  by: Op   

I should have said why do people BELIEVE these ranks. Has a kd ever gotten on here and put chi o first? Has a dg or phi mu ever gotten on here and put chi o first? Doubt it! Chi o gets on here and puts chi o first. If you're on campus then you know the truth!
The 4 that are constantly battling on here ALL have strengths AND weaknesses. Not one is BETTER.just different!

By: Op
by: WellSep 2, 2016 5:57:19 PM

Someone got it right

By: Well
#5  by: Yep   

You know, you're right!!! Good point!

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.