facebook

rush

by: You suck

Dear MSU Panhellenic,
YOU ALL SUCK! Ready for a new exec- please leave your weird-asses! No one likes you!
Thanx

Posted By: You suck
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Me   

Lead Panhellenic positions on exec were held by mostly chi o.

By: Me
by: StopAug 25, 2016 1:24:11 PM

Your point?? Do you really think Chi O would want something forced down their throat that required them to cut girls they wanted as members? You've lost it if you are implying Chi O wanted to take less new members than anyone else. Get. A. Life!

Most Panhellenic officers rotate through the sororities. How dumb can you be?

By: Stop
by: Greek Aug 25, 2016 3:51:16 PM

ADPi is not leaving. They had a great recruitment last year and this year. They aren't growing too fast because they are not going to numbers for the sake of numbers. They will take quality girls. Their strategy is working. Variable quota had to do with them. It was for all houses that were under Panhellenic total which was everyone except chi o. Adpi is a powerhouse in the sec and a big national sorority.

By: Greek
#2  by: Whatever    

They want ADPI to fail. That way the rankings give them leverage of being the very best- Dg, KD, and phi mu would fall in rankings. I think this is what poster #1 meant.

By: Whatever
by: StopAug 25, 2016 3:05:03 PM

How would that benefit them? Again, makes zero sense.

By: Stop
by: DummyAug 25, 2016 3:24:36 PM

If ADPI leaves, chi o feels they will outdistance themselves from other top groups. It will look like:

Chi o

Dg
KD

Phi mu

Tri delta
Pi Phi

Zeta

By: Dummy
by: Good grief Aug 25, 2016 5:29:35 PM

@Dummy Give me a break. Honestly the dumbest theory ever. So what keeps them from being that far above everyone else now with ADPi on campus?

We need 8 sororities on campus. Every single group knows that and wants ADPi to be successful! It makes the entire Greekn system look bad when a chapter closes.

You are seriously reaching

By: Good grief
#3  by: And…....   

The Madison mom speaks!

By: And…....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.