facebook

adpi > all of u

by: Merica

Adpi had the best pledge class hands down and is the best sorority on campus. Before they got kicked off campus the first time they shat on all you hoes and stole all your niqqas. Adpi will rise again!!!

Posted By: Merica
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kim Jong un    

I'm a chi o but I really agree I wish I would have gone adpi they're becoming top on campus adpi til I die

By: Kim Jong un
#2  by: Vladimir Putin   

I'm a DG and I totally agree. Sometimes I stand in their backyard and watch them at night. I wish I was an ADPI

By: Vladimir Putin
#3  by: STOP   

Y'all quit picking on ADPI. Panhellenic will punish all groups next year by taking our top PNMs and forcing them to pledge ADPI. They are all powerful! Panhellenic can do anything!

By: STOP
#4  by: Amy   

Coments like this are the reason your rush was a mess. When you bash other sororities you only make girls not want to participate in them and so those chapters wind up with fewergirls. The result is this sliding quota fiasco. You only have yourselves to blame

By: Amy
by: What?Aug 23, 2016 9:06:14 PM

I'm pretty sure this was posted as a joke making fun of ADPi, not by an actual ADPi

By: What?
by: AmyAug 24, 2016 8:52:56 PM

Of course they were making fun of ADPi. My point exactly. Why would girls want to be part of the sorority everyone makes fun of and degrades. So now the rest of the sororities suffer. Good job.

By: Amy
by: ADPiAug 25, 2016 6:54:57 AM

Does anybody know why ADPi didn't compete in Charity Bowl?

By: ADPi
by: @ADPiAug 25, 2016 9:54:02 PM

Usually, Charity Bowl is held around the same time as Derby Days. Since they're a smaller chapter, they only have so many dancers and cheerleaders They choose to focus on having a good derby days routine rather than having two mediocre derby days and Charity Bowl routines

By: @ADPi
by: @@ADPiAug 25, 2016 10:02:25 PM

They were one month apart last spring. Charity Bowl was early March and Derby Day was early April. Also you can only practice two weeks before Derby Day so there was no cross over of practice at all. Not meaning to be negative but there are tons of PNMs at both of those events. It benefits every sorority to participate in them. They need to do everything possible to show PNMs that there is no difference between them and other groups on campus!

By: @@ADPi
#5  by: Stop   

No ADPi would ever post this. It's a troll post trying to get everyone to talk crap about a chapter.
You go, ADPi! Do your own thing!

By: Stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.