facebook

kappa sig or sae

by: Question

Assuming Sigma Chi is number one, which would you put as number two? Personally I think SAE passed Kappa Sig the past couple of years.

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Sae is ratchet as hell.

By: No
by: SoAug 21, 2016 9:24:28 PM

What exactly does that even mean?

By: So
by: To.....Aug 21, 2016 10:48:13 PM

There is no way that KA is anywhere close to SAE. Dream on.....

By: To.....
by: KAAug 22, 2016 6:54:38 AM

I agree that KA is better than SAE. KA's are the definition of a gentleman. They are the guys that you want to introduce your family to...

By: KA
by: PlusAug 22, 2016 7:43:31 AM

SAE is on midweek probation AGAIN. For it being a constant thing you'd think they'd attempt to get it together.

By: Plus
by: LolAug 22, 2016 2:47:02 PM

Okay going from 1 to 2 down votes to exactly 6 down votes in a few minutes is obvious the same person is coming on here down voting posts on SAE. Why do u care so much? Is ur boyfriend an SAE or something??

By: Lol
by: @lolAug 22, 2016 2:51:35 PM

Greek Rank only lets you vote one time on a comment.

By: @lol
by: KkAug 22, 2016 2:54:32 PM

Really ? because all you have to do is open a private browser and reload the page. Plenty of people do it obviously considering 6 people didn't come on here within 2 minutes and down vote those specific posts lol

By: Kk
by: UmmmAug 22, 2016 5:44:38 PM

Someone sounds awfully bitter! I know...got dumped by an SAE! Must get on GR and say terrible things about his fraternity!😏 We know...

By: Ummm
by: SoAug 22, 2016 10:51:25 PM

It is a known fact that KA is below SAE . As far as KS and SAE are concerned, most girls that I hang out with much prefer to go to a party at the SAE house as opposed to the Kappa Sig. They are a lot more laid back and know how to let their hair down and have a fun time!

By: So
#2  by: @plus   

Isn't KA on academic probation?

By: @plus
by: @@plusAug 22, 2016 12:05:10 PM

Wasn't even commenting on KA, but I can pull both numbers for arguments sake.

KA Spring 16 GPA is 2.89
SAE Spring 16 GPA is 2.78

All men's GPA is 2.81

Straight from IFC Spring grades. Only houses on midweek are SAE and Alpha Gamma Rho

By: @@plus
by: OkAug 22, 2016 12:29:41 PM

Don't get your panties in a wad, KA!
My two cents on Kappa Sig vs SAE:
SAE may be a little bit wilder but their parties are way more fun!
More pretty girls go to SAE parties than to Kappa Sig's.
The edge in looks goes to SAE. Kappa Sig has several heavy guys.

By: Ok
by: @uhhhhAug 22, 2016 5:57:48 PM

You keep talking about the SAE parties and the girls who go there. According to all of your "inside knowledge" it sounds like you have spent a lot of time at their house. Hmmm....

By: @uhhhh
by: ^^^Aug 22, 2016 7:53:53 PM

Great point! Sounds like the person talking so badly about the parties was right up in the middle of them!

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.