facebook

wild chi o

by: Lol

Congrats chi o! You got the Destin party mom's daughter! Maybe she will provide y'all with liquor and loosen y'all up!

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Wth   

What are saying? They have a wild girl? What were they thinking?

By: Wth
#2  by: Ha!   

The same girl was arrested at the Neshoba Coynty Fair in July!

By: Ha!
#3  by: ??????   

How can she even have rushed? She has a record.

By: ??????
#4  by: Honestly   

Chi o, you can have her. Why borrow problems?

By: Honestly
#5  by: What   

is the Destin party? I obviously missed something.

By: What
#6  by: MSU   

Her mother allowed the girls to drink in their beach house. They had a party where 150 + kids came. Party got out of hand. Cops came. Found 100s of liquor bottles. Mom was arrested. It was all over news.
She was also arrested at Neshoba . She's pretty wild.

By: MSU
by: DetailAug 17, 2016 6:27:14 AM

You forgot another little detail. There were 2 moms arrested. One daughter went Chi O, the other went ZTA. Very, very surprised at this....

By: Detail
by: Eye rollAug 21, 2016 10:48:07 PM

There is a difference from simply attending a party and being an adult throwing a party while providing alcohol to minors which could possibly lead to drunk driving and teenagers in the ER. How stupid and irresponsible could someone be???? I'm sure her daughter is great but you can't compare the mother who threw this party (who should know better) to teenagers being teenagers and going to a party.

By: Eye roll
#7  by: ^   

Well color me shocked that girls partied on the beach during Spring Break and then joined a sorority.

By: ^
#8  by: ^   

So what you are saying is "we have another 50 year old Madison Mom who is still thinking she is 16 and the most popular girl in school." They will never change and you are wasting your time on them. Move on, your daughter is smart and will be just fine in the world. We can all hope the "wild chi-o" can overcome her Mom.

By: ^
#9  by: Well,   

I feel sorry for the girl that got zeta and the other girl got chi o. Why punish one and the other one is doing well? Both mothers were arrested. That dos not seem fair! It was big news!

By: Well,
by: @Well,Aug 24, 2016 6:49:12 AM

Have you ever thought that she felt more at home at ZTA than she did at another house??

By: @Well,
#10  by: Yep   

more Madison privilege showing

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.